Jeremy vine .....

Is it me or do more and more of 'the voice of the nations ’ contributors seem to be from another planet . Today we talked about disabled parking bays , one text contributer claimed to have visited the supermarket where 8 of the 9 bays were occupied by non- disabled shoppers … Who the hell stands there and counts ? I’ve only just got over some old lady babbling on about 100 ft lorry s weighing over 50 tonne thundering through my picture perfect village., the worst thing is that tool actively encourages folks to call in with comments that he must know just sound ridiculous …I only tuned in today cuz I wanted to hear about that fruitcake in Korea bumping his uncle off for, amongst other things 'dreaming the wrong dreams ’ and ‘clapping half heartedly’ . … Can some one tell me why vine is on the radio , I’m gonna put Adrian Durham on , try get my head to explode

richie22:
Is it me or do more and more of 'the voice of the nations ’ contributors seem to be from another planet . Today we talked about disabled parking bays , one text contributer claimed to have visited the supermarket where 8 of the 9 bays were occupied by non- disabled shoppers … Who the hell stands there and counts ? I’ve only just got over some old lady babbling on about 100 ft lorry s weighing over 50 tonne thundering through my picture perfect village., the worst thing is that tool actively encourages folks to call in with comments that he must know just sound ridiculous …I only tuned in today cuz I wanted to hear about that fruitcake in Korea bumping his uncle off for, amongst other things 'dreaming the wrong dreams ’ and ‘clapping half heartedly’ . … Can some one tell me why vine is on the radio , I’m gonna put Adrian Durham on , try get my head to explode

That’s why I don’t listen to him!

Someone should tell them that supermarkets are powerless when it comes to customer parking they may zone areas but cant police it. That will blow the granny brigades head

I think most callers are employed by radio stations and throw mad rants in to get evrryone reved up.
Thry should get carryfast on he would have the switchboard lit up like picadilly circus

The man and his show are both ■■■■! But just like the rest of radio2 it’s getting more and more a station for upper middle class women from London/oxford who have kids called tarqwen!

Something else whilst I’m thinking … How much time does that other 2 till 5’ mr.BIG show’ have off … And does it make you cringe how he crawls up people’s backsides . I swear he could have Gary glitter on and blow sunshine up his backside for the duration of his show . It would be amazing if he had some sort of peirs Morgan style celeb on , and told em straight , piers your a bit of a bell end .

Thereal-john:
The man and his show are both [zb]! But just like the rest of radio2 it’s getting more and more a station for upper middle class women from London/oxford who have kids called Tarquin!

FTFY

This is on lbc podcast Are HGV drivers being given a rough ride?- 10 Dec 13
Nick Ferrari

topmixer11:
This is on lbc podcast Are HGV drivers being given a rough ride?- 10 Dec 13
Nick Ferrari

Nick Ferrari is a professional ■■■■■

got to look after the ones with levatating walking sticks,i know there is genuine disabled people but i would estamate 70 % are taking the ■■■■,and how many times cant you get in loading bays for blue badge holders,or is it just here in brid.

I treat Vine the same way i treat that Feltz woman. To the off button. Would rather have an intellectual conversation with myself then listen to those two

degsy4wheels:
I treat Vine the same way i treat that Feltz woman. To the off button. Would rather have an intellectual conversation with myself then listen to those two

+1

big boots:
got to look after the ones with levatating walking sticks,i know there is genuine disabled people but i would estamate 70 % are taking the ■■■■,and how many times cant you get in loading bays for blue badge holders,or is it just here in brid.

Was in bridlington this morning have to tip in the bus station usually have a blue badge parked where I turn right into the bus station the bloke came back to the car with 3 bags of shopping :open_mouth:
Getting out the bus station is as bad trying to turn left off to Scarborough past the concrete sheep lol.
As for Jeremy vine 1st class ■■■■ radio 4 all day for me :smiley:

Jeff