Jeremy Vine

Hopefully the BBC and channel 5 get rid of him as well.

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-ra … les-breach

Hopefully…

Never to be seen or heard of again.

I still don’t get Twitter. It’s totally, completely, 100%… optional, your life doesn’t depend on you using it yet, peeps continue to use it even if their career is being torn to shreds on it.

Odd.

Used to prefer I think it was ‘The Wright Stuff’ with Matthew Wright… I hope vine is booted… as totally obsessed with cyclists…to an extrem level that means dont watch 5 in mornings anymore.

yourhavingalarf:
Hopefully…

Never to be seen or heard of again.

I still don’t get Twitter. It’s totally, completely, 100%… optional, your life doesn’t depend on you using it yet, peeps continue to use it even if their career is being torn to shreds on it.

Odd.

I really don’t get the whole social media thing tbh.
Closest I come to it is this forum, as for Faceblook or any other, I seriously CBA.
People take it oh soooo seriously, my Mrs included :unamused: , I’ve read some of the stuff on my wife’s, the things said on there (not by her btw :smiley: ) is ■■■■ unreal, you would think they were writing stuff in their personal diary, not where much of the public can see.

I’ve heard of police visits after idiots have been boasting, and implicating themselves,.
I know personally at least 2 relationships knackered by it.
Just not for me unless I wanted to join a photo sharing group or something…not those type of pics either btw. :laughing:

As for Vine…can’t stand him, an overpaid middle class twit…other spellings are available. :smiley:

BBC should replace him with Nicky Cambell,.an impartial switched on and more down to earth journo…with a much more varied radio experience,.ex Radio 1 DJ and tv quiz show host for Christs sake, how much more varied do they want :smiley:

TonkaBoy:
Used to prefer I think it was ‘The Wright Stuff’ with Matthew Wright… I hope vine is booted… as totally obsessed with cyclists…to an extrem level that means dont watch 5 in mornings anymore.

Matthew Wright…is that the annoying luttle bloke who looks a bit like a rat,.and sports a ■■■■ ridiculous pony tail?
Nah can’t stand him either. :laughing:

Unfortunately it was a spoof account and not the mega whiner Vine… I was quite excited so logged into titter to find he was never banned and has even commented about the spoof account [in his name] that was suspended… :cry:

When I think back to the glory days of lunchtime radio that was the maestro Jimmy Young :sunglasses: