Jeremy Clarkeson to run ministry of transport

heard a good one on the cb the other day… How about Jeremy clarkeson for prime minister… i thought him an top gear team would make an excellent transport ministry. they couldnt do any worse than the muppets we got there already lol. any thoughts :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Well speed limits would go up !

Yep. Does 0 -60 in 2 secs and costs more than you can imagine to buy and insure. And never discuss diesel or mpg - never! :open_mouth:

No thanks. :imp:

Stan

He certainly could do no worse… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm, are you sure a TV licenced fantasy buffoon wouldn’t have us off HIS road between 0800-1800 …although he quiet reasonably dislikes caravans.

and heres the downing street petition :stuck_out_tongue:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PMClarkson/

yes i did sign it about 6 months ago :smiley:

And we’d all be driving Bugatti Veyrons or Zondas. :smiley:

And caravans and tractors would be banned.

Can’t wait.

Ken.

No caravans :question: We should be so lucky… :imp: :imp:

an no tractors lol

I’d like to string the prat up by the neck with a piece of thin wire

knight:

And there was me poncing around being PC when I meant what you wrote… Doh!

knight:

I’m not far from you, how about I kick the [zb] out of you with my boots??!! Nob head! Name a place.

robB39:

knight:

I’m not far from you, how about I kick the [zb] out of you with my boots??!! Nob head! Name a place.

Thought you said in that other thread that you ‘dont do confrontations’ or something to that effect? :laughing: Still talk’s easy when your sat behind a computer!

Olog Hai:

robB39:

knight:

Thought you said in that other thread that you ‘dont do confrontations’ or something to that effect? :laughing: Still talk’s easy when your sat behind a computer!

I was hoping Knight would bite. It was a wind-up. How moronic do I sound. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

But why would you want to string up Clarkson he’s a right laugh. Don’t take him seriously. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Sorry Rob, I missed your post or I probably would have taken the bait. This comes from a comment Clarkson made about about motorcyclist a couple of years ago. I just thought I would return the favour :smiley:
A motorbike is my main form of transport and I found his remark a bit OTT

Olog Hai:

robB39:

knight:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Frikkin brilliant Denis. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Limeyphil for PM
Clarkeson for transport minister
the Stig for north wales police chief
miss Wiplash for justice minister
Boris Johnson for chancellor

limeyphil:
Clarkeson for transport minister

he’s good entertainment on telly, but didn’t make a great impression when they did some filming near here , the words arrogant and prat featured in many conversations

Boris Johnson for chancellor

VOTE BORIS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: