Jc fiolet

Does anyone have any contact details for uk off this firm please.

Via Google…

http://www.jcfiolet.com/contact.php

And from Trucknet…

acd1202 on here seems to have contacts although post is 18 months old

Cheers toowise.

no probs JD …would think there be someone in France that speaks English with them running over here as often as they do…probably even got British staff over there.

Driver on "the train :unamused: ", told me only the other week ,he used to work for them. He said they had some based in Tadcaster. Maybe another driver myth, worth checking out though.

440Mopar:
Driver on "the train :unamused: ", told me only the other week ,he used to work for them. He said they had some based in Tadcaster. Maybe another driver myth, worth checking out though.

They do have some uk registered trucks, overtook 1 last week.

nord-logistique.com/index.ph … 15&lang=es

If you click on that link JD. it will take you to their website. At the very top of the page you will see a little line of letters.–idoma (language)-FR-EN-ES-NL. Click on EN (English) and you then have the full gen in English.

Their French and UK contact numbers are on there.

If you want to make a good impression, when you first ring them, and a voice says --“Bonjour. Vous avez contacte le compagnie JC Fiolet. Qu,est ce que vous voudrai aujourdhui”. You impress them by replying with the best French accent you can muster-- " Bien merci chef. Je suis le plus fameus Naked Rambluurr de Trucknet UK. Aussi, je m,appelle Le pere de la petite enfant Jessica. S,il vous plaites., mon ami, je desire travaillez avec votre comagnie dans le position de chauffeur des camion,n,est ce pas. Quelle chance?" You will be signed up over the blower. Coz you are famous. No prob. :laughing: :laughing:

If there are any spelling mistakes in my French bit. It is not a problem , It is the French pronunciation which counts. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Bloody he’ll I would have to put my best beret on for that mouthful.

The info isnt actually for but a friend. :wink:

skids:

440Mopar:

They do have some uk registered trucks, overtook 1 last week.

From seeing them round and about and having a night out in the yard, they seemed to do a lot of paper mill & steel work, not a great problem with a sliding roof normally.

They used to operate some bulk tankers too, although I cant say I have seen them in the UK recently.

this man will help you he does thier uk recruting for them 01474871600 mr brown. money aint great

Cheers chester.

Buycrider:
" Bien merci chef. Je suis le plus fameus Naked Rambluurr de Trucknet UK. Aussi, je m,appelle Le pere de la petite enfant Jessica. S,il vous plaites., mon ami, je desire travaillez avec votre comagnie dans le position de chauffeur des camion,n,est ce pas. Quelle chance?"

Thank you very much leader. I am most fameus Naked Rambluurr de Trucknet UK. Also, me m, call pere of the small child Jessica. S, it you plaites ., my friend, I desire work with your comagnie in driver’s position of the truck, n, is this step. What chance? "

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ken.

jessicas dad:
Bloody he’ll I would have to put my best beret on for that mouthful.

The info isnt actually for but a friend. [/b] :wink:
[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

speak to lug, i think they have some running out of kent somewhere

Note to :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Quinny. :wink: Show my text to a French speaker Ken. I can assure you that they will get the message.
“chef” is the French for Chief/Boss. The literal translation of “je m,appelle” is “I call myself”-- where we would say “my name is”–“.---- " s,il vous plaites” literal translation " if it please you" or as we would say it “please”… — “je desire travaillez avec votre compagnie dans le position de chauffeur des camion” would, to Le chef at JC Fiolet read as-- " I wish to work with your company as a truck driver" .“N.est ce pas” is a French phrase tacked onto the end of most conversations. It reads to a French speaker as " Is it not?" or " do you agree?" Although an on-line translator made it look like gobbledygook, it was used in a grammatically correct way.
I put my French bit in just as a joke. Alex got it.: It was not a bad effort from someone who had his last French lesson in 1951. I did not use an online translator, it came out of my head. Please remember, “Je suis un Anglais. Je ne parle pas une grande partie de la langue française.”:mrgreen: :wink: :wink: :grimacing:
Here endeth the ( not to be taken too seriously) French lesson . Now it is back to the garden. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As someone who was a fluent french speaker at school some ■■ years ago, I was merely taking the proverbial. :laughing:

I was curious to see what these so called ‘online translation’ services spat out.

Mind you, it would be far funnier if you were to write it down, and show it to Monsieur Pierre. :laughing:

Ken.