james young transport

does any one have photos of this company based at stonehouse thanks

i’ve found this one.

many thanks thats the ones

Sorry got no pic’s, just wondered are they still going? can’t think of seeing any about for a while.

yes they are see them on M25 sometimes

That’s good to know, another old firm still running.

umm another old firm still running some people round glos would say good riddunce

Not liked much then ? :wink:

real nice chap who runs it but struggling with the recession altitude and you no what that means
worked for him on a casual and full time basis earlier this year driving x plate actros2543

Never had anything to do with them mate, so I don’t know anything about them but I know what your saying. I lived down that way for years before moving away, and used to see them about a lot. I always thought they were only a small outfit is that right ?

altitude
back in the 80s and 90s they had a fleet of 15 mainly rigids on general
today 5 rigids 2artics on pallet work
do you remember j c wheeler of stonehouse

Not to sure about J C Wheeler, rings a bell tough.

Used to see one of their wagon in Listers of Dursley, whilst loading castings onto my DAF 1900 which I drove for M S Ellis Transport of Cam, Glos, any other Ellis drivers out there, I would imagine there would be a few, as Mike had quite a big fleet of ERF’s and other assorted trucks, mainly doing Agricultural & Plant Hire transport.
If there are any drivers out there who were with Mike in 1997/199 they might remember me “SKIPPY”

:smiley:
Showtruckdaf

would that be a ex brian harris daf 1900