Jake Humphrey's article

I’m not sure if this is has been posted already but I saw it on a Facebook forum earlier and it’s really annoyed me!

ye annoying m8 posted by a complete idiot if it were to happen /not who does this plank think is taking paperwork in to lovely receiving guys in asda/sainsburys/Tesco all those other places we get treated like dirt.and this truck can open trl doors as well as close them wow :smiley:

^^^^ ?

What a stupid statement from a brainless moron, the sun should get rid of him for making untrue comments like that

stevejones:
ye annoying m8 posted by a complete idiot if it were to happen /not who does this plank think is taking paperwork in to lovely receiving guys in asda/sainsburys/Tesco all those other places we get treated like dirt.and this truck can open trl doors as well as close them wow :smiley:

Anybody■■? :neutral_face:

So Jake Humphreys “has an issue with lorries” :unamused: , who gives a ■■■■ and who the hell is he anyway?
I have an issue with Jake Humphreys, he appears to be a misinformed opinionated bellend.

I had the highest regard for Jake Humphrey when he was commentating on F1. That opening sentence in his article is totally staggering.Obviously pandering to the vociferous minority.Burke :imp:

Don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap, which would possibly be more interesting to read or hear.

That short waffle reads like an advert for Mercedes.

I have an issue with the gutter press, I hate the way they have a habit of tapping the phones of murdered teenagers and blame Liverpool fans for Hillsborough…

Surprised he mentioned Mercedes as he is paid “ambassador” for BMW - surprised he didn’t manage to slip a mention in somewhere like his usual columns. Just his usual drivel and wouldn’t expect anything else.

Utter [Zb]ing [zb] sorry folks but it think it was worth it and the truth must be said :slight_smile: it’s brain dead people like this that say I hate trucks but I love the convenience of supermarkets and next day delivery !!! Grrrrrrr this makes my blood boil

Just to add unless it’s a baby it was probably delivered by one of us at some point and I’d love to see this self driving truck navigate a garage forecourt when it’s needs fuel or get around the diversion off the M6 when it’s closed at night which is every night !

• I think Vosa would have something to say about this no driver no one to blame no fines no money no job ! The ghost driver didn’t do his daily walk around checks but he speaks better English than most

dpt2011:
I’m not sure if this is has been posted already but I saw it on a Facebook forum earlier and it’s really annoyed me!

I think its great. All it needs is a rear sensor that makes great big spikes shoot out of the nearside for three feet when ever something decides to pass down its nearside, stops it from elephant racing on motorways and i think its a winner !!!