jack richards

Hi all.Usuall info please folks.pay.conditions etc.Looked on there website and see they are taking on.
Might need another job come end of month due to our depot closing.Cheers

daftvader:
Hi all.Usuall info please folks.pay.conditions etc.Looked on there website and see they are taking on.

Bikemonkey is man to ask, I’m thinking of having to move employment, and he said ther ok to work for, but didnt give full low down on pay rates. But I allways reckon that personal recomendation is a good start :wink:

eddie snax:

daftvader:

Bikemonkey is man to ask, I’m thinking of having to move employment, and he said ther ok to work for, but didnt give full low down on pay rates. But I allways reckon that personal recomendation is a good start :wink:

Cheers for that mate.Will have to message him.Did a search on here for them,Think one of the lads on for him said that you could be
working till 3’4’ or 5 on a saturday.Don’t mind running in on sat mornings or working late occasionly.But don’t know if i fancy that every
other week.But then again might have to take what i can get.

I did a bit on agency for Jack Richards in Dec 2010, I thought they seemed quite a good company.
Tidy trucks, staff in office seemed to treat you in a reasonable way, not to much BS and form filling. They kept me busy, but when I couldn’t get all the work done due to unforseen circumstances, a phone cal to the office and it was sorted.

But then My mate, went to work from them last year, he lasted 2 weeks,
He reckoned he was treated like [zb] and swore at by the office staff, now he’s not a driver a bull ■■■■■■■■ driver that can’t handle a simple instruction or doesn’t get on with the job, he’d come from a job where he was away all week and maxed his hours.

Eddie Snax knows him and knows the transport manager he works for now. Yes Eddie (give me a name, give me a number is back :open_mouth: :laughing: ) Might be worth a call if you’re looking.

It seems that between me being there and my mate going there they’d had a change in the office and this might account for the difference.

However see what Bikemonkey says, I’m sure they expected you to work every other weekend, don’t know much about the pay though.

muckles:
Eddie Snax knows him and knows the transport manager he works for now. Yes Eddie (give me a name, give me a number is back :open_mouth: :laughing: ) Might be worth a call if you’re looking.

However see what Bikemonkey says, I’m sure they expected you to work every other weekend, don’t know much about the pay though.

(give me a name, give me a number is back ) :open_mouth: :sunglasses: Wow I might be knocking on that door very soon then. I have a possible on another Box job (to further indulge my idle side)to pursue first. Loss of Allport has kicked the backside out of this job :unamused:

Bikemonkey rates them, that surprised me after what your mate said Muckles, but you can allways get personality clashes.

Cheers for that mate.Will have to message him.Did a search on here for them,Think one of the lads on for him said that you could be
working till 3’4’ or 5 on a saturday.Don’t mind running in on sat mornings or working late occasionly.But don’t know if i fancy that every
other week.But then again might have to take what i can get.

Yeah heard that, and I’ve been allergic to any kind of weekend work for about 5 years. but needs must and I’ve had to offer a few Saturdays recently, and worked good Friday, but that was double and holiday pay kerching or more appropriate catch up :wink:

one of the best is jack :smiley:

I have worked for Jack for 14 years .PM me for the full details of the job .Eric