Jabbed?

Had your jab yet? Any side effects? Had mine last night, been told to expect possible symptoms. None so far.

I was in and out in about ten minutes, booked for 11.30 a few days ago, I had slight nausea that lasted half an hour a few times per day, and needed to sleep for half an hour in the afternoon as the body is trying to fight the antibodies, sleeping at night is no problem.
A few days later , the arm aches a little bit , and appetite is fine too .
You may notice the urine and faeces having a pungent chemical smell .
Did not feel the injection going in .

Tarmaceater:
I was in and out in about ten minutes, booked for 11.30 a few days ago, I had slight nausea that lasted half an hour a few times per day, and needed to sleep for half an hour in the afternoon as the body is trying to fight the antibodies, sleeping at night is no problem.
A few days later , the arm aches a little bit , and appetite is fine too .
You may notice the urine and faeces having a pungent chemical smell .
Did not feel the injection going in .

30 mins less than normal then! :smiley:

No noticeable physical effect from my jab. A couple of others I`ve spoken with have had some effects, some absolutely none. One said he had a couple of days in bed…I dunno what his missus thought about that as an excuse to avoid the chores though?

Had mine on Tues, felt fine on Wed, but like crap all day Thursday.

Thanks Rob. Will cancel bike ride tomorrow. :smiley:

24hrs since mine. Like Tarmaceater, did not feel a thing. Had to check in mirror to see whether I had actually been jabbed. Arm is aching now, still feel okay though. Best get jab in arm that is not your strongest.

Hoping this thread will help those who are reticent about getting it, so post your experience.

Does anybody know people who are refusing to have it, having been taken in by the anti-vax brigade on t’internet.

How do we deal with this further down the line? As we can all unwittingly carry it, would you hug non-vaxxed nearest and dearest?

I had the Oxford Astra Zeneca but a lot of people I know had the same and had more severe reactions with diarrhoea and went to bed for a few days , I don’t anyone who had the Pfizer .
Before having the Vacination I had a triple shot coffee and large can of Red Bull in the meagre hope it would flush it all out , it did something.
Any symptoms of more than four days should be checked by your nurse or doctor, I would not recommend driving a lorry afterwards but the advice is not to operate machinery if feel unwell but most of the population has or will drive their car to and from the Vacination clinics .
Not sure on the insurance aspect if you had to make a claim, are you covered as it is a drug ?
The whole process at these clinics is very well run , it’s like a conveyor belt , a marquee outside to sit quietly to check for a reaction within 15 minutes but nobody used that facility.

Missus & I had them last month, According to the card they give you my missus had the Astrazeneca & I had the Pfizer :confused: we both had no after effects at all.

I would recommend no exercise for one week as you get sudden surges of feeling normal to being wiped out the next , hence the afternoon siesta, if I turn in to Carryfast I will let you all know , I bet he watched the Channel 5 documentary about the rise of Russian power on tv last night !!
Does he have posters of Putin on the bedroom wall ?

Neighbours both just under age 40
She had pfiezer and was very poorly for 2 days after dose 1 but nothing after dose 2
He had AZ dose 1 and was bad for 3 days

Other neighbour age just under 60 had AZ dose 1 - ok for 3days then got very bad for 2 days

Wife had AZ dose 1 and was bad for 2 days

Me - waiting for vaccine upgrade later this year cos had covid a year ago which the current vaccine is based on - not old enough or in vulnerable groups so cannot have both as it seems the upgrade is not likely to be offered to all 50+ million again :exclamation:

I had the Astra one and no ill affects and I’m 45

New pastures

Me and the wife had Pfizer vaccine about 3 weeks apart, absolutely no side effects or ill feeling, when I had a flu jab my arm doubled in size and ached for a week.

I have friends and adversaries who will not have the vaccine for various reasons, but one is frightened of needles although she has about 80% of her body covered in tattoos, another ones mother died of an injection in her spine allegedly, it wasnt the cancer that killed her but the spinal block.

Had mine 2 days ago.

Felt crap that night…fever and shivering.

Should have taken paracetamol.

Yesterday and today a bit queasy and jaded.

Jab process was extremely efficient.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The leg iron and I (77&79) had ours last saturday morning, we had drunk a bottle of wine the previous evening and another on the saturday evening, no problems at all. A few days later I read no alcohol before or after the jab. I think a lot of it is in the mind.

Trying to get a ‘rise’ out of us?