J Sainsbury at St.Albans

Two threads for the price of one here, first of all tried to use their toilets but they were absolutely vile and how the workers put up with it I don’t know. Secondly just seen 4 in a unit pulling a trailer out the gate obviously 2 were sat on the bed is this legal ? But those toilets were werse than any public one. Just somehow posted this on overnight parking section of trucknet accidently :blush:

if you go again take some pictures.
give them to a newspaper, and explain that consumers are put at risk by sainsburys.

Used to work there mate, I’m afraid it was the workers who made it that disgrace. Not going into details but some religions/countrymen have other ways of using the toilet compared to how we do. And not blaming them for everything as the place seems to have its fair share of filthy buggers, also they never seemed to get cleaned. Saying that I left there six years ago so they’ll probably be a lot worse than when I wouldn’t use them.

I wasn’t very Impressed the last time i tipped there. I got the impression that they don’t like other drivers.