J P Concrete - Stanton by Dale

How do you get into? Just browsing my Derbs map and it looks like one if those areas which is going to be surrounded by weight limits. Can anyone advise the best way in from the M1 for me please?

NRT.

what`s the addresss :question:

I’ve just got Lows Lane. :cry:

commonrail:
what`s the addresss :question:

Best way Is junction 25 and go in to sandiacre to the lights at the bottom turn left before the canal follow the road go under the motorway past west s on your right ,then When you get trucks for sale on the left JP is just after there on the right.

Don’t use littlewell lane.

Bloody mint, thanks very much! :wink: :slight_smile:

yeah.just checked.

presumably you`re coming from the south.

come off at 25.
take the second exit.(the one after the a52…but before rejoining the m1)
up the hill to the cross roads…turn right(sat nav will take you straight over,but its 7.5 ton) go down the hill..back over the m1, into sandiacre...youll come to a cross roads,with a canal in front of you.
turn left(filter lane) and follow this road back under the m1 until you come to the industrial area…which is the old pipe works on both side of the road.

Did you find it ok?

Dan, yes brilliant thank you. Infact I passed a Seth Punchard Daf as I passed back under the motorway. Family relation at all? Nice chaps in there loading. Easy enough place and not all formal like these big international company owned places up and down the land these days. Thank you for your directions. :slight_smile:

My way in exactly was second exit off of J25 for Sandiacre, down past the council depot and a restaurant/grill. Left at the mini doughnut, followed that up and under the A52 to the t.lights, straight over and followed that out of the village, under the M1, past Wests like you said and the truck dealer and there it was, on the right. Bloke in there said when it was all steel works there were 5500 employees, they employ just a dozen there now!

Is the Elliott yard still next door?? Not been there for ages.

NiceRoadTrucker:
Dan, yes brilliant thank you. Infact I passed a Seth Punchard Daf as I passed back under the motorway. Family relation at all? Nice chaps in there loading. Easy enough place and not all formal like these big international company owned places up and down the land these days. Thank you for your directions. :slight_smile:

Yes ,he had been in to load up but they said that its sorted now with someone from Wiltshire .lol

Hahaa!! Bloody southerners taking your work! I only had two 20ft x 6in to collect for the farm as the order was for two too many for a lorry load. Plenty of bearers were taken as I was loading tractors on top of them!