J K Walker Atherstone/ Coleshill

Does anyone else remember this company, they used to do all the thermailte work out off Hams Hall in 60’s 70;s they has a blue fleet when in hams hall of fodens guys, dodges and commers , then they moved to Atherstone warks, where they had Borderers and ERFS on general , My dad (Doc Holliday) drove for them and my mother worked in the office .
I remember some names of drivers , and workshop guys , Dave Sutherland (UFO), Norman lloyd, Terry Hitchman, Fred Jackson,Billy Spires, Tony Whitehouse … any ones memories awaken within this , any photos would be great , as i haven’t got many of my dads trucks , i know hew had an 8wheel foden , an octopus , a dennis , a foden tractor from 1972 and then an Atki which i eventually had and drove for a while .

commer.jpeg

atki 1.jpeg

Hi Andy I am Sharon the daughter of Harry who was the transport manager for J K Walker and Jane the secretary I believe is your mum. I like you can only remember some of the driver’s name but I can remember how small the office was and driving past the huge water towers to get to the yard. If we’re talking about the same company please send a reply and I’ll find out what Harry can remember he’s 94 now
Best regards Sharon