J G Stamper Penrith

I have always admired this " old school " company and their fleet of very well maintained vehicles , but dont know much about the company , has anyone any interesting comments ?.

shugg:
I have always admired this " old school " company and their fleet of very well maintained vehicles , but dont know much about the company , has anyone any interesting comments ?.

very tidy fleet of Atkinsons which included some unusual 4 wheelers . On occasions they used to visit Shotton . thank you Trevor .

tastrucker:

shugg:

very tidy fleet of Atkinsons which included some unusual 4 wheelers . On occasions they used to visit Shotton . thank you Trevor .

The other Stamper from Culgaith i think these where well worked before they were parked up :open_mouth:

One more :frowning:

Hi Shugg ,
Theres a previous thread of J.G. Stamper on this forum. Its on Page 29. ( currently ).
The last entry was on July 6 th. 2012.
Photographs , and details of other members of the Stamper family , are shown.

Hope this is of help to you .

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Taken a year or so ago here in the Black Country

cattle wagon man:
Hi Shugg ,
Theres a previous thread of J.G. Stamper on this forum. Its on Page 29. ( currently ).
The last entry was on July 6 th. 2012.
Photographs , and details of other members of the Stamper family , are shown.

Hope this is of help to you .

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction cattle wagon man .Shugg .