J Foxworthy

more info please nearly fell off my perch peeing my pants.Froggy

Hey Froggy, you can buy his CD’s at Wal-Mart or online, he is a down home Southern boy who does stand up, yet never swears, ok sometimes he says (zb)but thats it. I have prolly 3 of his CD’s in the car, it never gets old.

If you get a chance watch his Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVD, with Lary the Cable guy and friends, OMFG its so funny.

Can’t wait till he comes back to Phoenix, I’m going to go see him.

Stuart

edited for language mrs mix

Jeff Foxworthy maybe okay, but, I do prefer a good dose of Billy Connolly anyday!

billyconnolly.com

I recently bought two of his videos and show them to my neighbours. They think that he is hilarious.

Jim. :wink:

Give Ron White a try - new dvd - “They Call Me 'Tater Salad” is a masterpiece.

Ron White is funny, so is Larry the Cable Guy, all funny as hell. Get Blue Collar Comedy Tour, filmed here in Phoenix, really funny.

Stuart

Just tried to buy the blue collar tour wont send it to uk or anywhere else outside the US of A,HELP!!! just seen the trailer.froggy

Froggy you have a PM

Bully

If you have any problems then email me and I will send it to you.

Bully

tell me where to find them?

Any Wal-Mart stores have it Alli.

Along with a bunch of CD’s of Jeff, Larry and Ron, really funny stuff. When they start swearing, at least Ron and Larry anyway, its classic funny stuff. But, I don’t think quite as funny as the all time classic…Chubby Brown…!!!

Later

Stuart

Can,t get the misses to listen to more than 10 mins of chubby fat ■■■■■■■ before it gets switched off :cry: ,froggy

cant seem to buy jeff foxworthy in the uk …but it aint stopped me being the first redneck on the internet…i hope my downloading doesnt land me in clink cos i dont wont my cellmate to think i’m ■■■■