J C Fiolet France

I no the type of work they do but has any body any general info about them good or bad cheers

I used to live down the road from their depot in Arques, what I know of the firm dates back to about 5 years ago. The boss isn’t the biggest bundle of joy but the kit was always tidy and well specced. Several drivers would stay UK side all week, picking up trailers from Dover. Those I spoke with always had good things to say about the firm but of course that may have changed in the meantime. Most of their work was for Crystal d’Arques but I believe that’s dropped off somewhat. They used to have a few UK regd trucks. Dunno if they still do?

:smiley:

Seen a few of their trucks parked up round northern france outside people houses, presumably the drivers’.

^^That or baghouses!

They run some trucks out of browns old yard in ash in kent .mostley uk work but often run across the there dept on arques. Went for a job there a cpl of years ago . Money not good averaged out at £1600-£1700 per 4 weeks all in but seemed a steady number

chester1:
They run some trucks out of browns old yard in ash in kent .mostley uk work but often run across the there dept on arques. Went for a job there a cpl of years ago . Money not good averaged out at £1600-£1700 per 4 weeks all in but seemed a steady number

Thxs chester i found that out but cheers mate another dead end