J C Fiolet France

Might be a long shot but any background on the above company would be usefull i no what work they do more after some general background info thxs fellas

Try J.C.Fiolet

classicman:
Try J.C.Fiolet

I stand corrected thxs

They deliver our French Flour to our warehouse. As far as I know their drivers are a good bunch, always deliver on time and rarely any problems with damaged stock. They seem to understand English better than many English drivers…

Didn’t “Vodka~ad” start to work for them about 9-12 months ago. Try to give him a PM

pierrot 14:
Didn’t “Vodka~ad” start to work for them about 9-12 months ago. Try to give him a PM

Wasn’t that TSA?

truckertang:

pierrot 14:

Wasn’t that TSA?

Oh yes sorry, … :blush: Too much vin rouge with my dinner this evening/
Silly me :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:slight_smile:

Didnt they take over Barbour European from Socotchland a number of years ago?

kindle530:

Thought that was Giraud, kindle ■■

I know you’ll be in and out of Calais regularly if that helps…

billybigrig:

kindle530:

Thought that was Giraud, kindle ■■

could well have been billy, just googled them and they do have the G logo Giraud have, so i guess you are right!

It was Giraud, but that name is history as well now, took over by Geodis four years ago.

Fiolet used to have a depot up north I think it was Leeds way but I don’t know if it’s still going , I had a mate that worked for them a few years ago and loved it , he was based in new ash green kent,he said you was never pushed and they treated you like a human , he only finished because of health problems