Ivor Street

Just heard the sad news that Ivor has passed away. RIP Condolences to the family :cry:

tango boy:
Just heard the sad news that Ivor has passed away. RIP Condolences to the family :cry:

Very sad, he has been ill for quite a while but it didn’t stop him enjoying a few pints in the village. I will raise some glasses for him

I had the pleasure of an afternoon with him and his wife @ an M.A.N sponsored ■■■■ up, @ Uttoxeter races some years ago, very good company, very funny bloke, RIP Ivor…

RIP Mate. Malc and Brett

Thank you all for your kind messages and we are all devastated that my Dad has passed away. Because he was the best and I’m sure that everbody will agree with me.
Thank you all again,
Kindest regards,Alexandra x

God bless ivors family and R.I.P fella

Ivor’s daughter Alex:
Thank you all for your kind messages and we are all devastated that my Dad has passed away. Because he was the best and I’m sure that everbody will agree with me.
Thank you all again,
Kindest regards,Alexandra x

It was a shock for us too Alex. I read it on here and immediately showed it to a friend of Dibbles. No doubt he will get a good send off from Melbourne.

God Bless, Streety.

I had a short message from Alex today and the funeral will take place at Melbourne Church on Friday 12th July. Family Flowers only but donations will be accepted at the church.

I will ask nearer the day for more details as I do not want to be seen as unsympathetic. The family will have enough to keep them busy.

Thank you Again to everbody, and my dads funeral will be on Friday the 12th July @ Melbourne church (next to Melbourne pool).
Thanks Alexandra â– â– 

Wheel Nut:
I had a short message from Alex today and the funeral will take place at Melbourne Church on Friday 12th July. Family Flowers only but donations will be accepted at the church.

I will ask nearer the day for more details as I do not want to be seen as unsympathetic. The family will have enough to keep them busy.

Thank you â– â– 

Wheel Nut:

Wheel Nut:

RIP Mate. Malc and Brett

image.jpg

Never knew the man, but sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time! RIP IVOR

Fatboy slimslow:
Never knew the man, but sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time! RIP IVOR

Thank you that’s very kind of you at this sad time for myself & my family.
Alexandra x

I never met Ivor, my dad knew him and I also work with Jason Chapman (Chapma69) and George Hyde who drove for him :smiley:

I would like to pass on my respect to the family , I also never met him but knew a few of the blokes by sight and they were always friendly , I also went to school with Craig who I’m pretty sure was Ivor’s stepson (I could be wrong !) R.I.P sir.

gickniff:
I would like to pass on my respect to the family , I also never met him but knew a few of the blokes by sight and they were always friendly , I also went to school with Craig who I’m pretty sure was Ivor’s stepson (I could be wrong !) R.I.P sir.

I agree Nick, nice bunch :smiley:

gickniff:

Yes,you are correct Craig was my dads son and thank you for your
Kind message.
Alex x

Now and forever DAD
Love
Craig, Alexandra & Catherine â– â– â–