Iveco strator all blacks editions

nice looking motor i wonder how many we,ll see over here
http://www.trans-top.com/newsde/article.php?article_file=1182079154.txt&showtopic=

From what I can gather, they are pretty much specials built one at a time by a Dutch Iveco dealer.

cant make my mind up about that one :confused:

jon

I quite like the look of that. Im not so impressed with the Volvo and the Scania T is :imp: well its still a Scania.

I can imagine seeing a few Strators around in the tanker industry soon.

i like it it looks like it should be built like that as opposed to the volvo and scania they look like they have morphed a big nose,gets my thumbs up :wink:

I like that one. I think it is by far the best looking of the ‘bonneted’ variants of the European trucks.

Andyroo:
From what I can gather, they are pretty much specials built one at a time by a Dutch Iveco dealer.

That’s what I’d read too. I also understand that some of the parts are based on an Iveco model sold in Australia. :confused:

Just wait till Lucy sees one!! :smiley:

Andyroo:

I expect that a customer wanted one and the Dutch have accomodated him.

Remember the tanker firm Loheac in France.

transports-loheac.com

He needed a tank combo to carry 28 tonne and no one could supply so he built his own trucks using a variety of Scania, Volvo MAN and Renault engines. There was even an attempt to fit Gardner engines until type approval stopped the project

transports-loheac.com/Files/own_trucks.jpg

There was an article in one of the mags a few months back about a guy who had to “pursuede” a dealer to build one for him, I think he was in oz or NZ

anyone remember it, I do know his was a green one

its a powerstar, or whatever the stralis variant is called

Semtex:
There was an article in one of the mags a few months back about a guy who had to “pursuede” a dealer to build one for him, I think he was in oz or NZ

anyone remember it, I do know his was a green one[/quot

Duck and Skiver covered this story back in the May edition.

Dunno if you’ve seen these before… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:unamused: :unamused: Hope these are acceptable for you… :confused:

Yep - had a good poke around at the CV show.

Bottom pic is a Renault Premium.

flying_fenman:
Yep - had a good poke around at the CV show.

Bottom pic is a Renault Premium.

Yeah, I posted whilst I was tired earlier :unamused: :unamused:

Big ooopsie there!! :open_mouth: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: I’ll leave it in for continuity :smiley:

Think i remember that article but wasn’t it a dutch company, they couldn’t get one imported from oz so there local iveco dealer scratch built one. they said they would build more if a customer asked

my mate spotted this at a dealers here in Ireland.it is owned by Conor Jennings from Tullamore Co.Offaly.His father is an iveco main dealer…
nobody was available on the day to give us details :frowning: :frowning:

i hear its heading for paint very soon :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

By gogs2006

By gogs2006

Powerstar…Mmmmmm… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

CLICKY

well im not a huge stralis fan but that conor jennings motor has to be the smartest one ive seen, very nice

Oooooh! Shiny 420! Ooooh!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[fx] wipes up dribble, returns to normal, slowly [/fx] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: