Iveco stralis pto

Hi I have posted a to elsewhere on here as didn’t know how to start new post so sorry for mix up.
I have had a crane fitted to my 07 Iveco Stralis 6x2 rigid but cant get it to increase revs when PTO engaged although it will when PTO not engaged. The crane people are lost so can anyone help please.
Also thay now cant get rear wheels to come down either,can anyone help there to.
Many thanks

Hiab4hire:
Hi I have posted a to elsewhere on here as didn’t know how to start new post so sorry for mix up.
I have had a crane fitted to my 07 Iveco Stralis 6x2 rigid but cant get it to increase revs when PTO engaged although it will when PTO not engaged. The crane people are lost so can anyone help please.
Also thay now cant get rear wheels to come down either,can anyone help there to.
Many thanks

ours won’t if the exhaust brake is on ,not sure if yours is new enough ,but they have to be done via a laptop
most of ours are 08 onwards and all different , some you can up the revs via the stalk others you cannot
the only thing they have in common is there all ■■■■■ :laughing:

Same reply as the other post

By the sounds of it the PTO needs to be programed on the ECU - Its a Dealer job. Where are you based ?

sounds like the pto need programming. a lot of the stralis vehicles had the wiring. and button in the dash factory fitted and set up so the pto will engage but with no rpm. depending on the age of the vehicle it should also have the suspension wired to the pto so the airbags deflate when pto comes on.

Dont know about Iveco but if you lift cruise control lever RPM rises to 850 rpm to run at optimum PTO speed on Mercs also cuts out tick over cut out system

Hi The Shrew im in Lincoln. The crane fitter has now got it to rev on demand from remote but only to 1100 RPM so to high so it seems I have to take it to a dealer to program which im not looking forward to. Thanks very much for your help everyone

dealer programme if it’s just a straight forward rpm change should only be about 60quid to tell some computer in italy/spain that its been changed and then at most half hours labour

Hiab4hire:
Hi The Shrew im in Lincoln. The crane fitter has now got it to rev on demand from remote but only to 1100 RPM so to high so it seems I have to take it to a dealer to program which im not looking forward to. Thanks very much for your help everyone

Id imagine one of the Sherwoods garages will be your closest mate. TBH a lot of body builders etc mess up when it comes to PTO’s, as the other post says its not a big job to do so nothing to worry about.