Iveco pics

Any pics.

shirtbox2003:
Any pics.

I put a load of Eurostar pics on the Astran thread and North Africa thread. There’s a EuroTrakker thread I started a while back. And there’s an Iveco Beauties thread somewhere on the forum. If you type in Iveco in the search box you should come up with thousands of pics! Good luck, and here’s a pic of my old Iveco (420 + Twinsplitter) to whet your appetite. Robert :slight_smile:

Might as well throw this one in (again) to get the thread going!

And I will throw this one in aswell

Well done, John. They don’t HAVE to be in concours condition!

Day cab tractor in Switzerland a few months back

Hope these are o.k.

robert1952:
And there’s an Iveco Beauties thread somewhere on the forum.

Here it is.

Me dad had this 420 turbostar demonstrator back in 1989 for about 2wk if i remember right,strangely enough i think i managed to be “ill” and off school to go with him for one trip up scotland(think me dad liked it better than his daf 3300 but not as much as i thought he would)company didnt buy one though and purchased a daf 95 in 1990 basically because the 3300 were so reliable (sorry about pic quality its scanned from an already poor pic)

About time we had some tippers

mine

Taken in Florence 2012

1.jpg

Hi here is some iveco pics the tdw e977 I drove also the picture store van I drove the Raymond iveco ended up with m&g containers in Barry I had that with them also Owens and blue line

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some more pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

A couple of grafters

My old 520bhp manual gear change

One of me dad’s finest… 220.30

Bought for “local” work…only Europe

We had a couple of these at Urmston on Courtaulds t Park C.

A highly unusual Iranian Eurotech with a Eurostar roof somehow grafted on…?! Robert

Hi all go to you tube type in m&g rip short video of the ivecos they ran I had the John Raymond one when I started then a Eurostar cheers John