Iveco handbrake part number help

Hi all,

Couldn’t find a dedicated place to post this. I have an old Eurocargo I’ve been renovating as a horsebox for the wife, and I’m pretty sure the hand brake pressure sensor has gone. The warning light never goes off the dash but the handbrake functions perfectly. I know where the 2 wires are (purple and the brown ground) that connect to the sensor, the problem I have is I cant find a part number or what the bloody thing is actually called!

Lots of hand brakes for sale our there and pressure switch/sensor doesnt result in anything that looks like this part, anyone have a part number or point me in the right direction?

Thanks! Ryan

Is there a knorr bremse plate on it a bit further along from where you shown in the other pic? Like this

picclick.co.uk/Knorr-Bremise-Ha … 41726.html

What year eurocargo is it?

If your stuck i would give these a call

bisonparts.co.uk/iveco/braking-systems

Personally if it was me, i would buy this and see if it sorts it out, i know its second hand but it looks like the one from the pic you shown and it could possibly sort it;

ebay.co.uk/itm/Iveco-Euro-C … SwvGtd17Mz

Could be worth a go, i dont think you could get just the sensor bit the loom plugs into, and if you could id imagine it would be a pain to get out