Iveco Eurotechs

Has anyone got any pics of Iveco Eurotechs?

this any good?..

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry couldnt resist. i dont have any in photobucket, but i know i have some at home but wont be able to get to them for quite a while, do you need them in a hurry?

euromat:
this any good?..

Not bad; shows the basic outline and cab trim rather well! :laughing: :laughing:

Well cheers lads for the reply that was totally childish but anyway i suppose you two follow the scania v8 crowd, I choose to be different and when that truck came out in 1992 it was well a head of its time, much more modern looking and spacious inside as any scania and they didn’t lack much in power either. They had there faults just like any other manufacturer has.

euroscot:
Well cheers lads for the reply that was totally childish but anyway i suppose you two follow the scania v8 crowd, I choose to be different and when that truck came out in 1992 it was well a head of its time, much more modern looking and spacious inside as any scania and they didn’t lack much in power either. They had there faults just like any other manufacturer has.

Sorry mate; as I know too well from many years of being a Harley riding, real ale drinking railway enthusiast, if you announce your enthusiasm for something that the mainstream consider a pile of crap you’'ll get your leg pulled, so live with it! :wink:

Back in the 1960’s, tower blocks were considered “modern looking” and well ahead of their time. IMHO the Euro-cargo, in any way shape or form, is the CV equivalent of the tower block; far better on paper than in the flesh. Since appearance is a subjective issue, for my money they’re the most pig-ugly unit built since the “cracker-box” GMC; but if you like 'em, fair play to you.

Far as Scania V8’s are concerned, never driven one so I wouldn’t know.

Well its everybody to there own. I’ve been brought up with trucks when I was younger and was always away in my dads eurotech so have a soft spot for them but I would say I’d buy a daf if it was for business use.

Thanks for the photos but if anyone has any more of uk ones that would be great.

I’m a bit of an Iveco enthusiast myself.

I think the Turbostar was a better looking truck though.

Turbostar? Here’s the one I drove (story already posted on the DDC debate thread)

very nice! Have you seen the video about the turbostar owner driver going to germany■■?

I also see there’s a really clean turbostar on ebay for sale, used as a racing team transporter i think it said.

the only two old generation ivecos i got are these

team rac touring cars

and dream warrior at uttoxeter 3 or 4 years ago

jon

cheers, that boy must be really tall, he could look in through the windscreen on that RAC Eurotech.

euroscot:
Well cheers lads for the reply that was totally childish but anyway i suppose you two follow the scania v8 crowd,

it was just a joke, guess you have not seen posts by me before, im definatly not a scania man!! if i was at home i would have some pics for you but im not, but i have seen some today in lisbon but i did not have my camera to hand, i am on the lookout for you though if i do spot any

gnasty gnome:
I know too well from many years of being a Harley riding, real ale drinking railway enthusiast.

With those hobbies on your CV, you should expect a considerable amount of leg pulling :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: .

A Harley, for goodness sake man and you had the brass neck to take the mickey out of someones interest in Eurotechs. :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

Simon:

gnasty gnome:
I know too well from many years of being a Harley riding, real ale drinking railway enthusiast.

With those hobbies on your CV, you should expect a considerable amount of leg pulling :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: .

A Harley, for goodness sake man and you had the brass neck to take the mickey out of someones interest in Eurotechs. :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Simon do I get the impression you are not a HARDLY ABLESON[/b] fan :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Heres one for you…

CLICK

:stuck_out_tongue:

Simon:

gnasty gnome:

It’s the name that bugs me; a combination of “Euro” and “tech” is enough to put any Harley-riding UKIP member off! :laughing:

Plus I still maintain they’re ugly, and the cab’s got more grotty plastic than yer average landfill site.

heres an irish eurotech (a.k.a the vatican mack!!!)
URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
By gogs2006

Thats actually a Eurostar but thanks for the pic, its a nice truck.

Karl.:
Heres one for you…

CLICK

:stuck_out_tongue:

That didn’t work at all, the forums about Eurotechs and you posted a link to a picture of a pink Eurostar for your joke. Thought being the member of a trucking forum you would have been able to notice the difference.