Iveco Eurocargo 150E22

Hi New to the site, Thanks for having me. So I’ve got a 2009 Iveco eurocargo 150e22 and I’m struggling to get 2/6 gear on down shift. It has a new clutch and slave cylinder fitted. Does anyone know how to adjust the gear cables can’t seem to find any information on it. Any help would be much appreciated.

It’s unlikely the clutch is dragging as you would have problems with every gear, as well as difficulty selecting any gear when stationary. If you can select the gears on the upshift then the cables are probably ok. Sounds to me more like the selectors on that position may be worn, a not unreasonable thing in a 10yo truck.

I’d suggest you be a bit more positive in moving the stick over to that position, and brush up on your double declutching technique. Yes, I know you’re not supposed to use it on a synchro box, but this sounds like it could use it as it’s hardly in the first flush of youth!

Check something’s not got a bit mangled from cab tilting.

Check the gear linkage cables are adjusted right , as these are a pain if not in any car , van or truck