Iveco Euro Cargo Help!

Hi folks, looking for a bit of help here, we have a hired vehicle in our place at the moment a Iveco Euro Cab EEV 180 E25, 63 plate.

I can’t for the life of me adjust these mirrors!!! There must be a electric mirror adjuster switch in there some where, anyone know where? Feels like if I force it much more the mirror will break. Mirror arms are show signs of wear, probably due to someone forcing them back.

Can’t for the life of me find the reverse horn cut off switch!!!.. Anyone know where it is?

Can’t for the love of god work out how to dim the dash board dials, so I can see in the mirrors at night!!! Anyone■■?

Doesn’t seem to have a ad blue gauge, has a ridiculously slow tail lift, and no way of adjusting the suspension for tipping on a gradient… Or maybe I can’t find the control!!! On the bright side, it has a electrically adjustable sun roof!!!

Drove a Big Iveco 6x2 unit for a shift and loved it… After last night, I hate to say… I want a DAF back!!!

Mirrors are manual. Don’t know about reversing buzzer, dash lights dim with the right hand button on the instrument binnacle. Adblue gauge is done with left hand button, you have to press it 3 or 4 times to cycle through the various trip meter and gauge options.

Can’t really blame Iveco for the tail lift, there’s no air suspension.

They’re rubbish, we’ve got 2 on hire at the moment. Built down to a price.

Yeah, wonder why put a electric sun roof in and no electric mirrors lol

Thanks for the help mate… Here’s hoping I land a DAF tonight :open_mouth:

Because most people couldn’t reach the sunroof

DAFs are thoroughly better motors. I hate driving the Ivecos. We had a Merc on hire for a while, far superior to the Iveco. Merc was a manual as well.

To silence the beeper. Turn the lights on.

jc69817:
To silence the beeper. Turn the lights on.

What lights?

NOVE:
DAFs are thoroughly better motors. I hate driving the Ivecos. We had a Merc on hire for a while, far superior to the Iveco. Merc was a manual as well.

Need to disagree with you there mate, we had a Iveco 6x2 unit, Stralis or something, and it was amazing to drive, found it to be better than the DAFs and the few Mercs I’ve drove… not as good as a Scania though :smiley: :laughing: Having said that, our DAFs are bottom of the range CFs 4x2 and the rigids are bottom of the range LFs, higher spec, un-restricted DAFs might be better.

One thing is for sure… the Iveco EuroCargo, IS HORRENDOUS!!!

:grimacing:

I found the Euro Cargo to be ok, then again all I have to compare it against is knacked old Daf’s and Volvo’s.

Radar19:
I found the Euro Cargo to be ok, then again all I have to compare it against is knacked old Daf’s and Volvo’s.

Has your one got electric mirrors, adjustable suspension or a reverse horn cut off switch? I’m not bashing Ivecos, as mentioned above I loved the Stralis, just this EuroCargo… Loud reverse beeper going off through the night, cages rolling at me or having to haul heavy pallets up a hill cause the suspension doesn’t adjust, then the tail lift doesn’t sit well on the ground…

Good points were the speakers were great, it does 56mph and best of all… it has a bunk lol

G6Bob:

Radar19:

Has your one got electric mirrors, adjustable suspension or a reverse horn cut off switch? I’m not bashing Ivecos, as mentioned above I loved the Stralis, just this EuroCargo… Loud reverse beeper going off through the night, cages rolling at me or having to haul heavy pallets up a hill cause the suspension doesn’t adjust, then the tail lift doesn’t sit well on the ground…

Good points were the speakers were great, it does 56mph and best of all… it has a bunk lol

IIRC, the rear suspension goes up and down with that little control box next to the drivers seat. There is a reverse bleeper switch on the dash, Can’t remember where but it should be near the hazard button. Just hit every button till you find it. The mirror adjuster should be on the drivers side door, least thats where it was in the one I used. I’ve driven them on a few occasions, actually passed my test in one run by Peter Symthe. In fact, pop over to the newbie section and ask him, he’s got a few now. All brand new.

G6Bob:
Hi folks, looking for a bit of help here, we have a hired vehicle in our place at the moment a Iveco Euro Cab EEV 180 E25, 63 plate.

I can’t for the life of me adjust these mirrors!!! There must be a electric mirror adjuster switch in there some where, anyone know where? Feels like if I force it much more the mirror will break. Mirror arms are show signs of wear, probably due to someone forcing them back.

Can’t for the life of me find the reverse horn cut off switch!!!.. Anyone know where it is?

Can’t for the love of god work out how to dim the dash board dials, so I can see in the mirrors at night!!! Anyone■■?

Doesn’t seem to have a ad blue gauge, has a ridiculously slow tail lift, and no way of adjusting the suspension for tipping on a gradient… Or maybe I can’t find the control!!! On the bright side, it has a electrically adjustable sun roof!!!

Drove a Big Iveco 6x2 unit for a shift and loved it… After last night, I hate to say… I want a DAF back!!!

You need to get that topline scania you dream of :laughing:

seth 70:

G6Bob:

You need to get that topline scania you dream of :laughing:

Ahh, but does he have the aviator shades to go with it…

I won’t work for a company that uses iveco eurocargos as part/all their fleet because i’ve found that more often than not the wagons are riddled with defects, and the company will have a poor defect rectification procedure.
To purchase such poor quality wagons shows what a company really thinks of their drivers…

The Stralis on the other hand maintains the cheap feel but is a significantly better wagon which is better than an Axor, although miles behind man, Daf, Volvo and Scania.