I've never grassed anyone up before, but today I did

Eh did we become a nation of grasses and old women anyway.

In the words of the great Brick top…

“I’ve got no time for grassers… Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am very surprised at the response from the Highways Agency.

Normally they would have hidden behind the data protection act.

Wheel Nut:
I am very surprised at the response from the Highways Agency.

Normally they would have hidden behind the data protection act.

At least you can stalk them and their families using facebook, twitter and google :stuck_out_tongue:

kr79:
So your a prick when you drive your car too.

Sometimes I am yeah but one thing I don’t do on the road is ■■■■ with trucks…!

Well fair play Claretmatt. I would have done the same. As mush as anyone can say just chill and get on and do a profeesional job, so should the ISU guys. As any driver, let alone an ISU, there would be no requirement to speed up and slow down but we know that many drivers csant seem to concentrate on 2 things at once, I.E changing your ipod track and keeping at the same speed.

As far as the ISU guys are concerned, I would suggest that this has now been noted and the whole depot will have had a brieifng reminding them of the rules.

If they were being dicks, they needed to be told so and I feel you did it. Fair play.

claretmatt:
What would you have done?

Produced the video that was on my phone, the video runs at all times my vehicle is moving. Its amazing how it realigns people’s thinking and makes them realise they are total ■■■■■.

Problem is theres a’holes like this all over the place, this one think his (almost) police uniform and (almost) police shiny 4X4 gives him power.

The fact he has got away with it this time (your word against his) means he will probably do it again, if more drivers report him then his (almost) police bosses will see a pttern and may do someting about it.

He may even have been reported before and your report got him disciplined, not that the (almost) police bosses would admit to wrongdoing by one of their own. It would look bad.

Me? I would have reported him.

claretmatt:
What would you have done?

got half way past and pushed him onto the hard shoulder :laughing: (joke)

schrodingers cat:
Problem is theres a’holes like this all over the place, this one think his (almost) police uniform and (almost) police shiny 4X4 gives him power.

The fact he has got away with it this time (your word against his) means he will probably do it again, if more drivers report him then his (almost) police bosses will see a pttern and may do someting about it.

He may even have been reported before and your report got him disciplined, not that the (almost) police bosses would admit to wrongdoing by one of their own. It would look bad.

Me? I would have reported him.

You’re making assumptions now aren’t you ‘Mr Cat’ :open_mouth: Nowhere in the op does ‘clarematt’ say it was a 4x4 or even a HATO but clearly describe’s the vehicle as an Iveco van being operated by the Highways Agency as an ISU (Incident Support Unit) They perform completely different duties as far as I’m aware. :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

If it gets you that bad!! Time to call it a day

And remember ‘He who seeks revenge should remember to dig two graves’

Ahhh! The M11! All I’ll say is this! At least 75% of drivers who use it haven’t a clue what lane 1 is for! Most haven’t a clue what courtesy is! This is why there is always an accident between Jct 7 Harlow or Jct 8 Stansted north! Absolute morons! Same as M27 nr Pompey! :open_mouth: