I've never eaten a pot noodle! With video

When I did my Italy video diary recently I got a few comments about the cooking I do in it. Also a while back in the Euro forum there was a bit of a debate about eating out versus cooking in the cab, with many holding the misconception that cooking in the cab means pot noodles and tinned stews. So I thought I’d make a video to prove otherwise.

Great Video, Looks Delicious :stuck_out_tongue:

Great video. Looks very nice.
You have never had a Pot Noodle? You have never lived :wink:

Great video

Another great video,

When’s the cookery book and TV show due out then. :laughing:

Bloody brilliant vid that, never seen that clip handle pan, thingy before and thats a mega camping stove, wondered how you did that omellette combo on the other vid,top work ,when will the next one be up ?.

Good vid …but what about the smell. How do you get rid of that?
Might try the omelette next week but minus the bacon. Put mushrooms in instead.

If you have a window open, or the aircon pod on like I do, the smell dissipates fairly quickly. It helps if the truck is fairly clean to begin with.

don’t the grease from the pan spit and go everywhere though?? now thats a ■■■■■ to get out :question:

Ah no thats where the lid comes in. I cook most things dry though so its more like grilling

You can’t beat a real “camion stew”

Take a few randomly selected tins from the side locker add a side salad made from the local produce of whatever country you find yourself in, complement it with a few beers or a couple of bottles of the local “vin de jour” and off you go!!!

An excellent, home cooked meal…simples!!!

What! no Tabasco? :smiley:

bloody hell luke, i dont think your taking this driving lark very serious are you :question: :question: :question: :open_mouth:

not a tin of beans to be seen. i think you should have your own tv show, it would be brilliant. :laughing:

nice video, well at least you pulled over to drain the spaghetti off :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do you ‘air dry’ your bacon before cooking it :question: put a few rashers on the top of your truck.

I’ve invented a rack to go over exhaust to smoke bacon and fish, mmmm diesel smoking!

Absolutely brilliant - what would you be like with a full kitchen at your disposal?