I've landed in the past!

Turned down ‘Diagon Alley’ & ended up here, in Victorian England, WAI ?

& now they’ve run out of gas, with non in stock [emoji22]

Dewhurst street, Manchester?.

knight2:
Dewhurst street, Manchester?.

Correct, have you had the Pleasure of spending 3 & a half hours delivering here ?

I’ve not delivered to that particular place but in the area.

It was an experience [emoji57] 24 packs of Fire Doors, 3 across, silly short forks, we had to use straps to pull them across, they wanted me to pull out & come back in forwards, but there were 2 vans parked either side of the road/corner, so we played about on the cobbles & they managed to unload the other side, took 3 & a half hours, comedy gold, Forkie hadn’t got a clue & his mate trying to guide him didn’t either, I ended up trying to teach the Forkie how to drive the Bloody Thing [emoji57] lol.

It’s kinda strange because I soon as I saw the photo I remembered it, that place behind is something to do with Strangeways nick because there is a covered link between them over the road. But for the life of me I can’t remember where I tipped or loaded, I just remember the area :confused: :blush:

I didn’t realise that I was backing on to Strangeways, good job I kept my doors locked [emoji6]
(Those Pesky Crims !)

It’s not the crims you want to worry about, its the Mancs that aren’t locked up!!! :laughing:

BossHogg:
It’s not the crims you want to worry about, its the Mancs that aren’t locked up!!! :laughing:

Lol.

Can you tell I’m a scouser? :smiley:

BossHogg:
Can you tell I’m a scouser? :smiley:

Dey do doh don’t dey [emoji12]

Dey certainly doo kidder! :smiley: