I've got a job

Starting work Monday night in Southampton docks for Containerlift.
containerlift.co.uk/

Got to do three months on skellies before being trained on the other trailers. Loading the train.

Well done shed… Thats great news mate… :smiley: :smiley:
They didnt keep you waiting long did they… and to offer you other work before throwing you in at the deep end, shows a caring boss, so looks like yourve fallen right on your feet mate.

Dont forget to keep us all informed as to how your first day goes etc… :sunglasses:

Congrats Shed :slight_smile: glad to hear it and good luck with it all

well done :slight_smile: containers is a good way to learn, as I found out, cus u can concentrate on the driving and reversing etc without having to worry about restraining loads too (well apart from twist locks obviously lol).

When on skelly’s, remember to adjust the bar at the back (to stop cars from running under) depending on the box - for eg. if u have a 45 foot box on, then you need to pull the crash bar out, if its a 40 footer, then push it in, or I am told its a £1500 fine if you’re pulled for it :confused:

Congrats shedender.

Congrats Shedender.

well done

Well done mate!!!

Some guy’s who drive for Containerlift share are yard in Thurrock,if ever your up there call me and I’ll let you buy me a pint :laughing: :open_mouth: :wink: :unamused:

congratulations on your new job you must feel well proud buddy :smiley: :slight_smile: