I've done it again

My blog that is, click here brandttruck.com/blog and you can see what I get up to when I’m not ■■■■■■■ people off on here :laughing:

nice one mark!..
gave you a wave and a shout when i seen you the other week as you were coming out o your yrd onto 23 ,yup that was me. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: jimmy.

Thanks Jimmy, I did wave back :wink:

mmmm,them low rider petes,is there any air in the seats ,at least youve no got the extended gear lever lol…yet.
jimmy :laughing: :laughing:

Good read as usual… I’ve just arrived in what seems to be 1950’s Great Britain… It’s all a bit too clean and pleasant compared to back home… After I’ve bought a dongle for the laptop I’ll upload some photos of proper Peterbilts with the steering wheel on the “correct” side!!.. :laughing:

Well done Mark, usual high standard of content.
One thing though, you do not mention your post trip inspection. I make mine a priority, knowing there will be a smaller chance of surprises in the morning, and therefore reducing the headache factor.
Thanks for spending your time with this blog, have a great Xmas and prosperous New Year.

Paul

Excellent read mate, always very informative. Is that an H&R Cascadia next to you in the overcoat pic?

Chunk, it is an H&R Cascadia :wink:

Paul, I do a quick walk around at the end of the day, that way I can sort stuff out by the time the log book says go again, but my main log book recorded check is done in the morning, oil/coolant is checked every day. I also wander around the motor everytime I stop, give the tyres a kick, check/wipe the lights, that sort of thing :wink: