Ive been a bad boy

Naughty me I didnt put on my high vis vest and helmet.

I basically deliver to the same place. It is part of my company (although youd think each part is compeating with the other and regard the other as scum)

Anyhow this saturday there is hardly anyone on site so no body bothers putting on the cover the company arse gear. However there is a ■■■■ licking employee there who sometimes workes saturdays. He came upto me on my 3rd load in saying to put your hight vis & helmet on because there are management on site. I do it not wanting to be hassled.

4th load and I see him plain as day working with a female fitter who isnt wearing the high vis and helmet, so I dont. I hook up and sign my load in and get back in the cab. He looks at me and I smile at him as you do.

Got a phone call from my office as I was picking up my final load saying he had told me twice to put the gear on (complete lie) and he is thinking of baning me from the site (quite frankly I wouldnt be too upset at this although my office may be a little concerned as during the winter months I mainly empty at this site.)

Now I gave the office a right rollocking for it I told them that he is being a one hand bandit. I pointed out what he told me about the management being on site and that when I saw the fitter on site with him I just assumed that the management had left (this bit is rubbish but if he does ban me that will be my story)

But surely if he is going to ban me he is going to have to ban the fitter and himself for working with the fitter?