Itv now all about Romanians coming to UK

Worth watching maybe.

Just watched it, who they try to kid, kin joke lay down england as usaual :smiling_imp:

They reckon they could be even cheaper than existing migrant workers and could replace them in some circumstances, that would upset the balance.

what I don’t understand is how can they be cheaper, there is a minimum wage which most migrant workers are on in the uk, so how can they be cheaper, more scaremongering again :confused: :confused: :confused:

These people would happily accept minimum wage on class 1 though - that’s the problem. Drivers are pushing for higher wages but a lot of companies would jump at the chance for drivers on min wage.

watching it on +1.
What ■■■■■■ me off, the polish girl earns £400 a week picking strawberries, so why can’t a Brit do the same job and earn the same money…■■ Or is it because the Poles will work 24/7?

degsy4wheels:
watching it on +1.
What ■■■■■■ me off, the polish girl earns £400 a week picking strawberries, so why can’t a Brit do the same job and earn the same money…■■ Or is it because the Poles will work 24/7?

More flexible was the saying i heard several times.

degsy4wheels:
watching it on +1.

No, its cos a lot of brits are lazey shiesters and would rather take free hand outs. I would rather work with one hard working immigrant than ten lazy englishman.

Romanians coming here will result in a significant increase in crime & that’s false economy to me minimum wage or not…

brados:
These people would happily accept minimum wage on class 1 though - that’s the problem. Drivers are pushing for higher wages but a lot of companies would jump at the chance for drivers on min wage.

By what’s been posted on this site, there are uk drivers already on minimum wage, so how would JOHNY compete against them?

At Stobarts I can see more and more Romanian agency drivers. They told me the agency pays them well.

Pimpdaddy:
Romanians coming here will result in a significant increase in crime & that’s false economy to me minimum wage or not…[/quote Not by their drivers. A year ago I had a weekend in London. The Westminster Bridge was full of romanian gypsies playing “Where is the red?” and no one did anything. I could not see any policemen… And, that’s very sad, all the British young lads bid on it, although I warned them, they just throwing their money away…:frowning:

bald bloke:

degsy4wheels:
watching it on +1.

More flexible was the saying i heard several times.

That’s true. The reasons are simple, the life is much harder in Eastern Europe, therefore everyone has to work harder, sometimes at two workplace. This make them flexible. When I was an agency driver, my boss always sent me to the Fresh Direct. Early start, 3am, 4am, but easy and nice job. Not too many British collague wanted to do it, cos they did not want to get up early… :sunglasses:

The best of it is that the romanians have been able to travel freely to this country for years now, the only thing they couldn’t do was work freely unless self employed, or in specific trades with a permit that allowed them to work the same as the bulgarians. Can I see the employment market being flooded simple answer is no, the ones that come to commit crime have already got here!!
As I said before its just scaremongering by the press, I for one won’t worry about it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: