It's Time

I was just reading this at the top of the page
I would think it needs a bit more explaining as to what can be said or not
As it explains you can’t express yourself or give someone whats for
If you do you will be sent to hell
Not all topics on any site go one way and it looks like thats what they want here
Dont say what you want to, say what we want you to say
Social media has changed a lot and it looks like they don’t want to keep up to date

This place was here before social media, social media has it’s own way of behaving (usually extremely polarising)
This place is not social media - despite the aims of a lot of accounts (and that is NOT the same as a lot of people)
This place has it’s own way of behaving - treat people as you would in the yard.
This place isn’t that difficult - and has been a bloody useful resource, for newbies and for me as an experienced driver returning to the fold after being out of the industry for a decade or so.

Banker:
I was just reading this at the top of the page
As it explains you can’t express yourself or give someone whats for
If you do you will be sent to hell
Not all topics on any site go one way and it looks like thats what they want here
Dont say what you want to, say what we want you to say
Social media has changed a lot and it looks like they don’t want to keep up to date

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=42755

Hope this helps.

It’s less about what is said as how it is said because the feel of the forum has changed a lot in the past year/18 months and, for many log time contibutors, not for the better.

It’s not about that. It’s about the continued haranging of certain posters. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt as you appear to be new :wink: but for a time it seemed to be a case of certain posts descending into the same pattern time and time again to the point where genuine questions/threads got drowned out.

It’s not censorship or anything like that. It’s to prevent people from acting like dicks

Cheers Toonsy - I could have made my point in far fewer words
DON’T BE A ■■■■! :laughing:
I wonder how much longer the owners of this site are willing to put up with this board if people don’t grasp that simple fact…

The Sarge:
I wonder how much longer the owners of this site are willing to put up with this board if people don’t grasp that simple fact…

I was being tactful :laughing:

Banker:

Hi Banker,

That’s a fair question, so since it’s a feedback type question, I’ve moved it to the feedback forum.

You’ve had good answers so far, but I have to ask whether you got an automated email at the point that your posting account was approved? If you got it (and read it) there should have been a link to the forum rules.

I think it can be easily summed up- we have a long standing guide that is attack the post not the person posting it

The Sarge:

WELL SAID THAT MAN!!!