It's that time again

What is one of the first things you need to do when you get to work tomorrow or Monday? Correct, change the clock on the tacho. If you have one of the Siemens drawer type make sure there are no charts in it and give it a moment to adjust itself when you switch the ignition on.

Another little task for you is to go into your profile on here and adjust your timezone to GMT+1 otherwise you will be complaining the times on posts are wrong. i know they are usually out by a few minutes anyway but by changing timezone at least it will be close. :wink: :smiley:

If you didn’t alter your timezone in October, ignore the last bit.

Just for a change … I’d remembered about the clocks this time although i’m sure there’ll be plenty who only realise after reading this post! :wink:

My wife has organised a charity walk (for breast cancer) for Sunday morning, 10.30pm. How many people are going to turn up an hour late■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

marcustandy:
Just for a change … I’d remembered about the clocks this time although i’m sure there’ll be plenty who only realise after reading this post! :wink:

My wife has organised a charity walk (for breast cancer) for Sunday morning, 10.30pm. How many people are going to turn up an hour late■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

At 10.30 pm it`ll be a bit late for a charity walk wont it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

JB:
At 10.30 pm it`ll be a bit late for a charity walk wont it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Embarassed, not because I was an hour wrong, oh no; i’ve surpassed myself this year - 12 hours wrong!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

Well done for spotting the deliberate mistake, JB!! :wink: :wink: