It's not just lorry drivers!

Just saw this on the BBC, sorry if it has already been posted.

I would imagine that possibly the driver usually drives coaches on this route?

Service bus so no sat nav to blame. Oh dear.

Privately Owned… “X” reg at that. I’ll guess he’ll have to hire out one of the caravans from now on then. :unamused:

The driver either didn’t know the vehicle or didn’t know the area.

Drivers mark one eyeball not working, and common sense switched off. Muppet! Hope everyone is okay.

MickM

Just googled it — it’s a “party bus” or mobile bar - some party!
Bernard

Still… pretty impressive though.

Nearly made it through too.

Must’ve been doing a good speed to get it that far through, unless he reversed into it. :slight_smile:

Even the passengers are agency on account of the high vis they’re wearing? :grimacing:

He/She must have turned into St Loys Road by mistake thinking it was the next turning along being Bruce Grove…

look at the sign on the bus,take away the I V and E,and what does it say,sums it up nicely

truckman020:
look at the sign on the bus,take away the I V and E,and what does it say,sums it up nicely

Never take the ■■■■,remember what goes round comes round,don’t shoot me just saying!!

dave docwra:
He/She must have turned into St Loys Road by mistake thinking it was the next turning along being Bruce Grove…

Didn’t realize it was there… My missus informs me she used to live up that street. :open_mouth: Small world!

Apparently the driver was ex-Stobart… :laughing:

Christ, that wasn’t even close was it.

bobbya:

truckman020:

Never take the ■■■■,remember what goes round comes round,don’t shoot me just saying!!

yeah your right,i stand corrected,just thought it was funny at the time