It's nice to see some appreciation for a change!

See “Virtuoso performance daily” Here looe.org/

like it said a feel good factor for experianced drivers and a bloody nightmare for newbies. good pratice tho. wonder what it would be like with a wagon and drag , more fun i bet :wink:

I would love delivering there … have always enjoyed challenges like that.

i’ve done it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Couldn’t be arsed with it. After backing down countless single tracks sometimes upto a mile or more in shropshire delivering to houses,places of buisness in dead end lanes the novelty wears off…

Its easy peasy.

articulated pantechnicon

Pah! You wanna try that with a 60 tonne juggernaut :stuck_out_tongue:

They didn’t appreciate this Blakemore driver much in Melbourne :wink:

Oh dear !

When was that ?

paul@midway:
Oh dear !

When was that ?

I think it was January time, I was sent the photo to my phone. Apparently someone had knocked the shop down with a lorry so they put the scaffolding up, then the truck delivering to Spar took the scaffolding down :open_mouth:

Theres plenty like that at Somerfield. One shop in Penwortham by Preston for years had its delivery with a full size rigid. Then it was a full size rigid with a 2nd man to back you in. Now its done with a tiny 7.5 tonner. The house next door was always getting their wall knocked down.

Walls :laughing: :laughing:

Ages and ages ago went to a back strett trye place to pick scrap tyres up . 17t rigid and got it in first time. Had to move out after a bit for something or other.Backd in again and hit the wall and knocked it down :unamused: :laughing: e