Its nearly March

The Time Drivers/Companies from Continent bin broken Snow chains,you can buy cheap if you catch them early,and repair them for a few Pound.
pewag.com/Products/Snow-chai … rkant.aspx
Just google for Pewag and nuy a few Chain Rings.Thats open Rings you hammer together and Weld it in.Done in 2 Hour and £20.- for Material.
Not worth for driving every Day over the Alps or hunrdred Miles at any Time in the Tundra,but for the 2 Day Snow in UK always good enough. Could safe you Work over a Winter Periode for a few Pint,you couldnt do without.Especialliy in Rural Area

Beer, wine, spirits?

I think I am going to try some of that Industrial Unit home brew vodka, it seems like good stuff.

Harry Monk:
Beer, wine, spirits?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That blooming £3 vodka is sure going a long way tonight

Willy Betz Drivers took everything. But you need to check that its not totally a mess.And check them Tyres same Size as yours

Is this guy let loose in a truck. :open_mouth:

Immigrant:
Willy Betz Drivers took everything. But you need to check that its not totally a mess.And check them Tyres same Size as yours

Nods head slowly

Come on guys, give Immigrant a break, English is not his first language.

What he’s saying is that it is nearing the end of the compulsory snow chain carrying season in some European countries and many European operators will throw away their old/damaged snow chains.

If you keep your eyes peeled you can pick them up very cheap or maybe even free.

You can buy repair links from a co. called pewag. See here: tinyurl.com/7bs9c5q

A couple of hours spent in the workshop hammering together & welding in the repair links will give you a good set of chains perfectly adequate for use during the odd few days of snow encountered in the UK.

Driveroneuk:

Now,normally i would be sticking up for our foreign friends on here as i have done in the past when people have started on ‘Lovlyperson’ :wink: who used to make the odd legendary post now and then!!

Even though ‘Immigrant’ is in fact ‘Lovlyperson’ in disguise,i find the fact that this forum is slowly becoming his personal blog of ■■■■■ quite annoying really,seeing that his daily post count is possibly 100 times more than 'Lovlyperson’s ever was and i’m finding it quite difficult to decipher any of it,cause none of what i can make out has anything to do with the topic he’s commenting on.
either that,or someone’s on a wind up!!!

BM I’m not sure how it works as after around 10 years here I’ve never felt the necessity to use it, but I believe there is an “ignore” function setting which will blank out the posts of those who’s contributions you do not wish to read.

Driveroneuk:
BM I’m not sure how it works as after around 10 years here I’ve never felt the necessity to use it, but I believe there is an “ignore” function setting which will blank out the posts of those who’s contributions you do not wish to read.

Well,you learn something new everyday. :open_mouth: … i found it and it works,thanks for that D1. :wink: :sunglasses:

Indeed i would agree with you that those who frequent such a forum and English is not their first language warrant some consideration. BUT When you are acting in pseudo and inconsistent with your faked spelling and grammar mistakes, It looses all form of interest.

It also annoys some people, me included i find it strange people wish to seek attention via such methods. The sooner they find a new hobby the better most times.

This thread seems to attract monkeys. :laughing:

something fishy with this fella look at the spelling , he gets most of it spot on and then a dodgy one pops up … :unamused:

he spells betterer than what i do and im practically normal … :open_mouth: