Its Monday again

I never figured out why to drive on Weekends.
If planing is done properly you can deliver everything between Monday and friday.
not even maybe on Saturday.All over Europe they do it Monday to Friday and Weekend off,except a few Thousand running Long Distance,having Weekend out.
That could safe Millions,Retailers could spend on Staff and Staff facility

Immigrant:

I 've never figured out your posts…

Immigrant:
If planing is done properly you can deliver everything between Monday and friday.
not even maybe on Saturday.All over Europe they do it Monday to Friday and Weekend off,except a few Thousand running Long Distance,having Weekend out.
That could safe Millions,Retailers could spend on Staff and Staff facility

it won’t work, it has no chance whatsoever, it dosn’t matter if it’s in continental europe, or the uk, we still won’t work out how your suggestion could work, as we have no idea what you are on aboutski. :laughing:

Trouble is, the supermarkets buy cheap chilled goods from so far away, it’s spent a week in the supply chain before it’s in the store. Stuff delivered on a Friday would be out of date on a Saturday :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately cows dont understand what a weekend is…,so we work 365 days including Christmas so you can have milk on your Coco Pops come monday morning!

Muckaway:

Immigrant:

I 've never figured out your posts…

I never figured out when I clicked on one of Immigrants posts Lovely Person’s photobucket page appeared :unamused: .

wrighty:
Unfortunately cows dont understand what a weekend is…,so we work 365 days including Christmas so you can have milk on your Coco Pops come monday morning!

+1

Mainly food industry - it needs to be fresh.

You havent a clue immigrant apart from fresh produce there are animal feed mills,milk factories etc the list goes on.Think first before you post silly comments

Tarmac gets hauled at night and weekends so (in theory,) there aren’t closures during the day.

Mind you , i think the op has got a point,sort of :confused:
Going by his/her previous posts, i"ll wager he/she is not a native of Blighty . . . where apart from a few hours on a Sunday, Supermeerkats are open 24/7.
Supply and demand?

Muckaway:
Tarmac gets hauled at night and weekends so (in theory,) there aren’t closures during the day.

Yep, it trips us night shifters up instead :imp: