Its eight o clock

and time for another thrilling instalment from the boys in green… :grimacing: but sadly its the last one for this series… :cry: how will we spend our Friday nights now… :laughing: :laughing: but the bigger question is will tim the amazing biomass tramper complete his EPIC journey… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

Last one ever as I believe the series has been dropped by channel 5.

I’d rather feed my legs into a wood chipper as all I seem to have done all week are stobart loads.

iv got to wait to watch it the mrs is watching deadbenders.it aint like hes got to go that far,but they make it sound like hes going to the moon then mars

EPIC 13 mile trek, usually about as far as they go.

And why do they class “going into London” as coming into contact with the M25. Some poxy B&Q back yard is hardly the same as trying to avoid taxis, buses and cyclists around Trafalgar Square etc.

Only upside of this series has been not having to listen to the crap that came out of the mouth of Fiona Saltysacksuck.

We unfortunately watched 1.5 episodes cos one of my old workmates was one of the drivers, he looked about as comfortable as a castrated dog 5 minutes after the op.

Never again as long as i live, how a brick didn’t go through the screen is 12th mystery of the ancients, the sheer banality of the program has seared itself into what little is left of my fuddled brain, the geezer that narrates needs a bloody good kick up the arse, i can never get that wasted time back and i may never recover normal use of me faculties again.

Is there a lucrative claim there for mental anguish i wonder?

found out about the trucking lingo tonight. Never knew any of it…am i too far behind or is it a green thing?

1/10

Appalling lack of effort. New original comments needed

degsy4wheels:
found out about the trucking lingo tonight. Never knew any of it…am i too far behind or is it a green thing?

That lingo was new to me too , the only technical terminology in the trucking fraternity that is understood by all is “its 'ucked mate”

never watched any of this tosh - Harry Hill did like to take the pee though :grimacing:

PaulNowak:
EPIC 13 mile trek, usually about as far as they go.

And why do they class “going into London” as coming into contact with the M25. Some poxy B&Q back yard is hardly the same as trying to avoid taxis, buses and cyclists around Trafalgar Square etc.

Only upside of this series has been not having to listen to the crap that came out of the mouth of Fiona Saltysacksuck.

Is that the tart in the ■■■■■ giving the BJ that was taken down , Never watched the Trucking programme but I bet she is better at the first .

But haulage nowadays is all about being Professional and image conscious and on the ball with modern practices and looking the part and being the biggest and best , and Dear old Eddie has done that so well, just a shame about the damage to the rest of you in the industry nowadays. Even his competition Nobby D has to fight by using el cheapo labour and in a recession there is always a long queue of driver that are pushed to take the work. Sad times.

Sammy the shammy… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mark41:
Sammy the shammy… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They put a lot of thought into naming that one :smiley:

Hands up who’s a bit sad its finished… what will we moan about now …

dar1976:

mark41:

Sammy the shammy offa Noels house party, AKA Neil Morrissey :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

dar1976:

mark41:

Sammy the shammy offa Noels house party, AKA Neil Morrissey :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And weighs in at a WHOPPING seven and a half tonnes.

I find it amusing that they have a washing manager, despite having a proper wash being built, what will he do then? As currently he only washes trucks.

Such a waste, seemed such an intelligent and articulate chap.

Bairdy:
Last one ever as I believe the series has been dropped by channel 5.

Happy Days as the driver keeps saying :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: