It's dull without the Dozy one

don’t you think so ?

Only if you believed everything he wrote. A bloody good troll though judging by the numbers taken in, but less so recently.

Perhaps he made his holiday flight ■■

I tend not to say much… but yes very dull!

raymundo:
Perhaps he made his holiday flight ■■

It seems that way unless he’s lying low at home on his own !!

Hes been naughty and his mum has taken his computer away…

I heard he went to Iceland to work…no, not the supermarket…the country…ha ha

Bald Bloke is right, Dozy brightens up my day reading his post , but did he make the flight or not ? Or has he taking control of the aircraft and flying the thing himself, taking 300 passengers on a slight detour via Dubai .
Loop the loop at 35,000 feet.

toby1234abc:
Bald Bloke is right, Dozy brightens up my day reading his post , but did he make the flight or not ? Or has he taking control of the aircraft and flying the thing himself, taking 300 passengers on a slight detour via Dubai .
Loop the loop at 35,000 feet.

He’ll be buggered when he finds the .com van parked next to the airport apron.

Héraultais:
Only if you believed everything he wrote. A bloody good troll though judging by the numbers taken in, but less so recently.

Surely it has to be all of it, or none of it? :open_mouth:
It’s inconceivable for some of it to be true, and him also being bright enough to troll anything like his portrayed persona… :laughing:

He’ll be on soon asking for advice on what to do after getting some agency work flying planes whilst on holiday and his gaffer told him he could do Spain to Australia in one hit but now he’s about to run out of time and wants to know if anywhere near N.Korea for a night out.

He’s been washing the plane today. With a fire extinguisher.

He’s stuck in Spain. Wife and kids back home. Refused to get up at 6am to go to airport as he’d not had 11 hours off after a late meal.

Told the misses “Bell won’t catch me this time, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice…”

The plane hit a .com van that had been left on the runway, but it’s not the pilot’s fault.

The pilot was pulled in by Air Traffic Control for entering false records, but it’s not the pilot’s fault.

As far as I know, the plane is still airborne on the outward journey because the pilot was given directions to the destination airport and told to look for the one that has a tower crane nearby, but he couldn’t find it… That’s not the pilot’s fault either!!

The kicker to this story is that Dozy has cheekily applied for compensation for a ruined holiday, but his lawyer told him he hasn’t got a leg to stand on because the pilot has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Well it was meant too be a special ( romantic ) present from me ( 1 st hol on our own for years ) , all was going well until we went too go out onto balcony of our hotel ( hovima , Costa Adeje ) , too be met with a building site view of the iberostar hotel opposite :frowning: :frowning: , me speechless , Mrs fuming :smiling_imp: with me for booking a hol next too a hotel having a apx 8 month refurbishment ( gutting it ) , the beds ended up at either end of the room :exclamation: :frowning: , I pleaded innocence and said how would I know they were completely gutting the hotel next too the one I’d booked , 2 sec on google and shed found it and would never apparently of booked this hotel :exclamation: , we’re now about too head home and she’s just started talking , fetch the cases :exclamation: , the foods crap as well .
If this wasn’t bad enough had my ■■■■■■■ phone telling me too sort her boyfriend one minute then telling me the next day she’s 26 and to stop interfering in her life ( sometimes you just feel like giving up :frowning: .
Ah well nearly over , let’s just hope the bloody car starts at e Midlands

Dozy a troll with a good sense of humour who entertains, or genuinely a complete inept idiot. :smiley:
I quite like him whatever option. :smiley:

robroy:
Dozy a troll with a good sense of humour who entertains, or genuinely a complete inept idiot. :smiley:
I quite like him whatever option. :smiley:

^^^^ in a nutshell. Enjoy him while he’s still here, life is too full of po faced sticklers for rules who obey every edict issued, relax, chill out and enjoy his escapades.

Dozy is a man with a fork in a world of soup

Sorry to hear that Doze.
Reminds of a time I took ‘she who must be climaxed’ away for the week.

She hated the room view so I begged reception for a different room, in the end got the bridal suite for £300 extra. Missus was well chuffed and we had a fantastic week.

Only slightly spoiled when my beloved realised I used her card to pay for the upgrade.

James the cat:
Dozy is a man with a fork in a world of soup

I’m nicking that!!