Its bye bye from me

jessicas dad:
. i must admit that on our course there was some real dimwits, but i was of the better ones in the class.

Always the problem with this unstreamed sort of re-training. I went to night school some years ago, after redundancy and starting a taxi business, to learn German and Spanish. Trouble was the first half of the 2 hour session was taken up with going over last week’s lesson for the dingbats who couldn’t keep up. This got so boring that, having a hard day and part of the night on duty, I used to fall asleep before she had finished her recap. This meant that I would miss this week’s stuff. Must have absorbed it while asleep though, because the next week I was still bored by the recap. :open_mouth: :unamused:
Gave it up eventually, couldn’t see the point in paying for 2 hours tuition, getting 1, and that by unconscious assimilation :cry: :smiley:

Semtex The last time I was at the Eden Project I was massively lost looking for a quarry . Miles off course & well over the loading time. My natural compass was completly wrecked. It was like a moonscape with rain. :laughing:

thecoder0:

jessicas dad:
no routier the training didnt take that long. the course im doing is 2 years but it is an intensive course which means i do 2 days a week at college the first year is learning about electrics and how to do it and the second year is inspection and testing.
i started last september and now im taking on jobs on the weekend myself. i must admit that on our course there was some real dimwits, but i was of the better ones in the class.

JD Where are you doing the course any details would be great

kitson college at the east bank centre in leeds the city & guilds 2330.

Good luck Jon.