It's a bit bloody draughty!

Sat in the cab on the B7076 just south of Ecclefechan (with a lovely view of the M74). The wind is howling across, I’ve lowered the trailer legs and dumped the air out of the cab axles, and I’m STILL feeling seasick :open_mouth: And now Ms Traffic has said that it might snow - the joys of being a so-called proffessional driver, and I’m only doiung t for rthe kids :wink:

told you it was windy, look at those typos :laughing:

The Sarge:
Sat in the cab on the B7076 just south of Ecclefechan (with a lovely view of the M74). The wind is howling across, I’ve lowered the trailer legs and dumped the air out of the cab axles, and I’m STILL feeling seasick :open_mouth: And now Ms Traffic has said that it might snow - the joys of being a so-called proffessional driver, and I’m only doiung t for rthe kids :wink:

should have parked in the fechan, you could have watched the coulthard crew washing their wagons all night!

At least your thinking of the kids though. See people, that’s what you call a professional driver

Nah, too mean to pay to get rocked to sleep by the wind :slight_smile:

mickyblue:
At least your thinking of the kids though. See people, that’s what you call a professional driver

Does that move me up the league table :question: :grimacing:

edit double post - it blew away while I wasn’t looking :astonished:

YES!, and that’s with the double post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mickyblue:
YES!, and that’s with the double post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BUSTED!!! :imp:

Maybe a nice weekend out for you then with a little bit of snow, spending it gazing over the M74…lovely!!! :wink:

The Sarge:

mickyblue:

Does that move me up the league table :question: :grimacing:

No, absolutely not. Thinking of children while sitting alone in a cab that’s rocking is so wrong it moves you way down the table thanks to the statutory 100 point deduction. You are currently on -78 points.

Actually he is on -98 points another 20 deducted for using the PC term Ms, Coffee loses 50 points for not spotting the crime, :wink:

The Sarge:
the joys of being a so-called proffessional driver, and I’m only doiung t for rthe kids :wink:

I normally try to steer away from being a Spelling ■■■■, but any genuine professional person would know that “professional” is spelt with one F and two S’s :wink:

I thought it was spelt proffeshunull, does that make me speshull?

Rikki-UK:
Actually he is on -98 points another 20 deducted for using the PC term Ms, Coffee loses 50 points for not spotting the crime, :wink:

Accepted. :blush: :blush:

skids:
I thought it was spelt proffeshunull, does that make me speshull?

'Fraid not, although it does make you a 'feshnull, like what you are and that :wink: