Italy

Parked on the Belgium/Lux border (Monday morning just before starting off again for the run to Frieburg)

Driving on the train (Frieburg)

Reloading in Brescia

Loaded and sheeted ready for the return trip

I know Italy can be a bit backward but upside down. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

lakesidelee:
Reloading in Brescia

Looks like a good way to tip, rather than reload :laughing: :laughing:

EDIT, loading in Australia. :smiley:

Upside down, inside out, im just chuffed after a year or so i managed to get the bloody photos on :slight_smile:

lakesidelee:
Upside down, inside out, im just chuffed after a year or so i managed to get the bloody photos on :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi all
Going to Italy tomorrow its been a while 1994 going to Ancona with a drop in Boulougne first. Got an infringement on my digicard end of May not been pulled for it pretty minor just made a pigs ear of the ferry modes did a printout to explain. What do you think will I have probs. This truck has an analogue tacho.
And have been out of work since 2nd July.

Cheers.

Avoid France!

From 7am till 7 pm on saturday and for the next 5 saturdays there is no movement of freight unless you’ve got permits, or you run frozen/fresh food. Also there are restrictions on the Mont Blanc at weekends… i would check before you leave :smiley:

Its a fridge load and will be tipping Boulougne Mon am and Ancona Wed sometime. It might be a bit difficult to avoid France. :confused: :confused:

harry james:
Hi all
Going to Italy tomorrow its been a while 1994 going to Ancona with a drop in Boulougne first. Got an infringement on my digicard end of May not been pulled for it pretty minor just made a pigs ear of the ferry modes did a printout to explain. What do you think will I have probs. This truck has an analogue tacho.
And have been out of work since 2nd July.

Cheers.

Not a problem at. you are only required to show 28 calendar days. I doubt the French will even ask for your card, and just ask for CMR, disc, previous and permission.

An attestation form would be useful though

Thanks everyone.Will go via Lux for the cheap diesel understand its about 95 cent now then via Germany Austria the Brenner and Bolzano what do you think■■?

harry james:
Thanks everyone.Will go via Lux for the cheap diesel understand its about 95 cent now then via Germany Austria the Brenner and Bolzano what do you think■■?

Diesel in Lux on Weds morning was 1.15 eurp pl. Don’t forget Maut for Germany and Go-Box for Austria and you’ll be fine.

You will be going some to get your Ancona off Wednesday going Germany Austria I reckon if your tipping Bologne on Monday :question:
Also the Austrians are pretty keen, as much as the French if not more!
If it was me, depending on timings of getting to the alps, I would aim for the blanc and maybe deviate to the frejus.

bigbird201:
From 7am till 7 pm on saturday and for the next 5 saturdays there is no movement of freight unless you’ve got permits, or you run frozen/fresh food. Also there are restrictions on the Mont Blanc at weekends… i would check before you leave :smiley:

bit late now seeing as its sunday but as you posted on fri 15th there was no ban on sat 16th,
the bans that are left are the 23rd the 30th the 6th and the 13th, there are also plenty of others who can drive not just fresh or frozen

Hello all.Got back in one piece went out through the Blanc and home the same way was back in the UK Friday evening tipped in Anneslerly . Been about a year since I was in Euroland and must say what a pleasant experience it was especially with the parking and being treated as an adult didnt see one hi viz
and you know what ? didnt see one single dead or mangled body as a result of not wearing one. anever saw one \Gendarme or the Italian version eitjher. Hope to be off to Portugal this weekend fingers crossed.