italy

right ive gone and got a trip to pesaro

any hints or tips would be most gratefully recieved as its my very first time out of the country

will have one of our more experianced porters along for the trip

That’ll be Pescara then■■? good luck with it

when you going mate… remember to drive on the other side of the road and to pay the toll roads in france take your dkv card or credit card… have fun out there and enjoy it as its alot better then driving in the uk…

yuppie:

yup thats the one

leaving aberdeen thursday running down to the biggelswade depot then leaving from there friday morning

enjoy ur run in the van acceptme

farmer:

any hints or tips would be most gratefully recieved as its my very first time out of the country

You’ll have no problems with that, just don’t forget your camera!

will do mate last time one of trucks was there the driver crashed so they r trying there luck w me lol… good luck with the run to italy mate and enjoy it… Take some pics for us :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

farmer:

farmer:

yuppie:

yup thats the one

i hope the experienced guy is doing the map reading then, theres over 200km between pesaro and pescara :slight_smile:

gary is one of very few porters here that i trust

so once were across the channel if he says turn right thats what i,ll be doing

the camera is on charge at the mo and there will be pleanty of photos to post when im back

lol farmer ours is called mike and he is one of the few porters we have that everyone trust’s too… funny how all removal companys have one… do you have a sat nav then or r u doing it by mapnav

When you are on your way down to Pescara about 1hr 30 north on the ss16 there is a cracking little geleterie that does Pizza. Well worth a visit.

acceptme:
lol farmer ours is called mike and he is one of the few porters we have that everyone trust’s too… funny how all removal companys have one… do you have a sat nav then or r u doing it by mapnav

gary wouldnt use satnav anyway but mine dont do europe so itll be porternav all the way

Fit like min, like “biggus” already said there’s a big difference between Pesaro and Pescara, so worth checking you’ve got the right one. Pesaro is a lovely wee place and finding a descent eatery won’t be a problem, rule of thumb, if it has locals, looks shabby, is up a back street and is cheap, it’s generally going to be good. Be careful of “salesmen” selling extra gear for cheap, especially at Forli services, with slight of hand a video camera quickly becomes either a block of wood or a bundle of leaflets. Apart from that have fun, I’m nae really jealous…much…

TAKE a look at the euro stickys, as there is
lots of information on this that will help you
Also put italy in the search box for euro forum
and see what it brings,as every one has posted
have a nice trip and, we will be waiting for the
write upon here when you return,and if posible
some pictures.

thanks for allthe replys guys

made it there and back

crossed back over yesterday

and on the whole i would say i enjoyed it it was a great trip

brit pete: