Italien driver's reunion 2010

ok guy’s for those who are coming this year the venue is the same.
KNIGHT OF AVELEY PUB
DARENTH LANE
SOUTH OCKENDON ESSEX
RM15 5LY
it’s on the Saturday 4th December come early stay late.
anybody who is interested in coming for the first time give me a ring
Bob Cairns 07768-696214 and i can give you more information
see you all there it’s a gas.

CRACK ON TO MACON:
ok guy’s for those who are coming this year the venue is the same.
KNIGHT OF AVELEY PUB
DARENTH LANE
SOUTH OCKENDON ESSEX
RM15 5LY
it’s on the Saturday 4th December come early stay late.
anybody who is interested in coming for the first time give me a ring
Bob Cairns 07768-696214 and i can give you more information
see you all there it’s a gas.

Hull Bob,
Thanks for the invite mate, long time no see eh ? I do hope you are keeping Well. Like all other years it’s the wrong time of the year for me, it’s too bloody cold at that time of the year , I shall be in Brasil. Please give my regards to all of those of us that do attend and that are still standing won’tyou. My eldest lad Nick is still out there and living in Monza. But IIaly is just not the same place as it was when we were all there. A whole lifetime away mate, and many of the lads have sadly departed from our ranks over the las few years. A great shame. What a great bunch they all were eh ? A toast to you all lads, Good health, Long life and keep up the good work.
Cheers, Archie,

Hi Archie, it sounds like you might be missing out on a great night :frowning: . Bob I don’t know if I have asked you this before or I didn’t get a reply but do any of your lads remember who had the C.B. name Pinochhio 1 back in the eighties. I know that he used to park in Carissio and Como alot, he was from the London area, I think that he drove a Scania and I have a feeling that he might of been called Barry. Let’s hope that somebody might remember him.

Regards Steve.

Hi Bob, well another 1 i,ll miss so hope you all have a good night, sure you will. I,m going to have a beer in few hours but by the time you start i,ll be sleeping so regards to all and Bobby H if he goes he sent me a text last week but i lost his email so i sent him a pm on here. Just going to turn the aircon down cheers Alan

mushroomman:
Hi Archie, it sounds like you might be missing out on a great night :frowning: . Bob I don’t know if I have asked you this before or I didn’t get a reply but do any of your lads remember who had the C.B. name Pinochhio 1 back in the eighties. I know that he used to park in Carissio and Como alot, he was from the London area, I think that he drove a Scania and I have a feeling that he might of been called Barry. Let’s hope that somebody might remember him.

Regards Steve.

steve i cant remember anybody called pinnochio (knew a few ginnochio’s haha) but most of the guy’s i knew just used personal’s so i cant help you there matey sorry.

Very poor attendance this year but i dont think the weather helped to many of you getting soft hahaha
present on the night were
Bob Cairns
Vic Dillon
Tony Warner
Bobby Heath
Dickie Clement’s
Gerry Bryan’s
Darren Smeeth’s
Jimmy Smeeth’s
Jimmy Smith
Billy Peacock
Jimmy Thorburn
but we still had a good night a good laugh a travelled many click’s roll on next year

CRACK ON TO MACON:
Very poor attendance this year but i dont think the weather helped to many of you getting soft hahaha
present on the night were
Bob Cairns
Vic Dillon
Tony Warner
Bobby Heath
Dickie Clement’s
Gerry Bryan’s
Darren Smeeth’s
Jimmy Smeeth’s
Jimmy Smith
Billy Peacock
Jimmy Thorburn
but we still had a good night a good laugh a travelled many click’s roll on next year

Hullo Bobby,
Wish I could have been there, it would have been great to see all those old buggers again. Look at all those names, talk about the Devil looks after his own eh ? :smiley: :smiley: Just a small sugestion mate, why don’t you hold the next one in the Summer?, then I could come to it. Merry Christmas to you all and A Happy New Year. Lets hope we all make it eh? :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers, Archie.