It was DHL Sherbern In Elmet

I posted earlier with a situation I found myself in. Details at Carried home after 15 is it ok - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Now the client was DHL on the new debenhams contract out of sherburn and the first agency was Best Connections. Now as you would imagine I am livid over this and think that something should be said and done.

The question is do you think I should or just leave it. I intend to email the following

the traffic commissioner, surly he has the welfare of drivers in mind.

The HR deptment and CEO of DHL

The HR deptment and CEO of Debenhams.

And Finally and most important in my eyes YOU LOT the lads that may want to work for this shower.

Maybe one or two of you would like to ring and try to explain why he cannot get drivers or indeed and ask about how they look after there drivers.

I’d love your thoughts

That kind of info is best discussed by PMs. dd.

Erm… :open_mouth: i’m understanding now why you were unable to get work in Glasgow. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

pavaroti:
Erm… :open_mouth: i’m understanding now why you were unable to get work in Glasgow. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

You have PM :laughing:

marlow:

pavaroti:

You have PM :laughing:

Nice pm that. I take back my above post. :blush: :blush:

I can’t see how complaining to the Traffic Commissioner (who is supposed to uphold the law) about you not being collected as it would otherwise break the law is going to help you.

Thanks for the heads-up Marlow, I was going to ask you to name and shame on the other thread. Absolutely digusting treatment.

If there is ever a next time and the same happens, let the police organise your recovery and bill the company for it. Yet another example of jobsworths taking the rule book to the extreme.