It was a tip too far

:blush: it could just be in my area but,
i worked for the same guy for 8 years, new wagon every 3 years fair wage for a tramper, but as the fuel costs rose things got tighter and extremely tighter,
till mon till fri, turned into mon till sat then mon till fri but the same work, then comes the old chestnut do a @@@@@ rdc with only 30 minutes left on the card, after a big row, and based on the fact i was 250 mile from home and the kit you carry when tramping i done the drop,(THICKO), i,m not saying what i worked,but i was told to do it again, i came home packed it in, start a new job tomorrow 12 hours a day max,
the new boss said he,s had at least 4 drivers in looking for work this week
all telling my type of story, but due to the fact that 6 months ago he could only
get eastern bloc drivers he hasnt that many vacancies,
its a funny old world, well dunno if its funny but its strange,
oh and me old job wasnt advertised, got driver right away. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
:unamused:

:open_mouth: but i can i just add that after many visits to nearly all the major rdc,s
that i know i am not alone in this situation, :frowning: :frowning:

Young nad tells a familiar story, maybe this could be a good thread to exchange our views, on what we would do in that scenario!!â– â– 

Personally i could’nt call it until it happens, but you’ve got 2 choices really, either:

1 Park outside RDC (in a safe place) and have a 9 off, i’ve always found dropping the trailer useful, because the boss (only bad one’s…so not tarring you all with the same brush :sunglasses: ) will usually find some
mug/glory boy stupid enough to pick up the trl. and tip the load

2 tip off the card, although this is not advisable.

The only prob with standing your ground is come fri. your gonna get w/ended (if your normally home w/ends) maybe :confused:

ive never had any problems tipping or loading off the card cos i always got paid for it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

but its was always on my terms.