It must be Friday rant!

It must be Friday as its all gone Pete tong
1st the weather is horrible
2nd turned up at job no one there didn’t turn up for 3/4 hour
3 rd took ages to load as we had to hunt ice boxes out around good wood
4th M25 was its usual self so took my cross country route only to find it closed A272 and the A29 is solid
5th The best one my exhaust flexi that was replace in June on MOT has fractured so my little 18tr sounds like a Scania V8 with through pipes
6th I’m on holiday next week and I won’t be back till 7pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2/10

Must rant harder.

Is only a proper rant if you don’t make it back on a Friday lol

Contraflow:
2/10

Must rant harder.

Unusual for you to be generous…

Evil8Beezle:

Contraflow:
2/10

Must rant harder.

Unusual for you to be generous…

He’s gearing himself up for some serious put downs later on I imagine. Think of this as round one. :wink:

Daytrunker:
Is only a proper rant if you don’t make it back on a Friday lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Could be worse, you could be close to max weight and have sank 18" into soft ground on a building site, then waited several hours for a wrecker to come and winch you out :blush: … and have ended you Friday 6 mins short of 15hrs ! :neutral_face:

Chris1207:
Could be worse, you could be close to max weight and have sank 18" into soft ground on a building site, then waited several hours for a wrecker to come and winch you out :blush: … and have ended you Friday 6 mins short of 15hrs ! :neutral_face:

Think of the over time :wink:

Chris1207:

Last week my drive axle went on the move after shearing some bolts and I was already on 14hrs. By the time I was recovered to Volvo I did 19.5hrs, lucky I’m hourly paid.