It is not rocket science

What does it say on the back of the road tax,place in the passenger side of the car,but how many divvies go along with it on the drivers side,so when plod stop you,he/she are standing in the live traffic lane to check the road tax,i have seen them behind the drivers mirror,in the middle of the windscreen,are these drivers safe to be on the road,when they can`t get that right,it is a fine,if not correct.
Still see drivers going like the clappers like they have enough money to pay for high fuel,accelerating,then braking,and not using any pre-thought going up to a junction or roundabout,the wear and tear is their problem.

You need to get out more mate, does it really bother you where other people put their tax disc or how they drive. BORING YAWN YAWN :frowning: :frowning: :confused: :confused:

doesn’t say that on the back of my tax disc.

Who gives a flying ■■■■? :unamused:

tyler4164:
You need to get out more mate,

According to one of his recent posts he uses the computer in a library to get online, so maybe you mean he should get out less? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

tyler4164:
You need to get out more mate, does it really bother you where other people put their tax disc or how they drive. BORING YAWN YAWN :frowning: :frowning: :confused: :confused:

Hear Hear, well said that man. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

toby1234abc:
Still see drivers going like the clappers like they have enough money to pay for high fuel,accelerating,then braking,and not using any pre-thought going up to a junction or roundabout,the wear and tear is their problem.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why bother displaying a tax disc anyway?

Do you know anyone in the past few years that have been prosecuted for not displaying said item?

Vehicles are checked using the plod database to see if they are taxed anyway, DVLA could save a fortune on printing these discs and waste the money they save somewhere else instead. tos(cough)sers!

toby1234abc:
What does it say on the back of the road tax,place in the passenger side of the car,but how many divvies go along with it on the drivers side,so when plod stop you,he/she are standing in the live traffic lane to check the road tax,i have seen them behind the drivers mirror,in the middle of the windscreen,are these drivers safe to be on the road,when they can`t get that right,it is a fine,if not correct.

According to you then, where should the tax disc be on a left ■■■■■■?

Surely a more important debate would be if round teabags are better than square or pyramid ones. :laughing:

driver2012:
Surely a more important debate would be if round teabags are better than square or pyramid ones. :laughing:

Are we missing the oblong ones out here? Most important. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

brados:

driver2012:

Are we missing the oblong ones out here? Most important. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fresh Ceylon tea is better, picked around Kandy brewed to perfection, schlurp schlurp :grimacing:

Second choice is Guy Martins favourite Yorkshire Tea

decaff pyramid for me… but only if displayed on the left hand side of the aisle in Tossco’s.
(I believe that this is printed on the back of the T.bag)…and another thing,
which side of the aisle do YOU push your trolley? do you keep left?
and…
why are green houses called that when they are nearly always silver and glass?
should we keep this thread for pointless questions?

driver2012:

Gotta be round - pyramids won’t stick onto the left of your windscreen…

I can honestly say I have never seen a tax disc displayed on the drivers side, maybe I should get out more…