It is a no brainer

What is your thoughts on this:
In thick fog an artic tried to get past me on a dual carriagway which was going in to a single carriagway with oncoming traffic.
No problem i hear you all say, but wait, he knows he will not get past,but still tries to go for it,if i had let get past, i would been pushed in the ditch or he would have hit the oncoming traffic.
I thought he would back off knowing there was no chance to get past, but he was having none of it.
Just to repeat, if i had slowed down to let him by, there would have been no room for the two of us.
It was a plain Mercedes cab with a plain white fridge trailer.UK number plates.
By the time i had reached the single carriagway, his truck was positioned about half way down the side of my trailer,at this point he was adamant in getting past.
I did not expect him to do this and in the the thick fog, he came out of the mist at the last minute,if i had warning of his presence i would have had more time to slow down and let him go, but there was no time for this. :unamused:

What happened, Did he back off or get past? Where was this?

I am on the edge of my seat here.

Relax, it probably never happened :unamused:

Where did the on coming traffic disappear too?

Should have got your shooter out Tobes :slight_smile:

A303 Eastbound before Stonhenge where the village is with the speed camera.
The guy was hot to trot on a mission.Not sure what his problem was?

Maybe he thought he would get past.How do you know what he was thinking.
Why were you going so slow in the fog anyway? Does not normally slow drivers down!

The fog was a pea souper.I was driving for the conditions for that road.