It has been a while but i'm back in here 10-4

Just wanted to say hello to all of ya again, sorry lads for not been in touch but it has being so crazy the last few months since i left England, i started driving big trucks over the road as soon as i made it back to the US and it helped me loads to be able to save enough money to get myself and my wife and our new baby back on our feet, i did managed to go back to England last june and stayed there for 2 months to see my baby boy born in Engerland hell yeah, after he was born i came back to the states to continue driving for 2 more months, my wife and baby made it back to the states and now we are happy together again thank God for that, as far as trucking goes i’m no longer driving all across the US like i was, now i have a nice job driving loca( still an 18 wheeler) i and home every night monday to friday and weekends off, go in at 6am and by 4 or half 4pm i’m heading home to be with my family, gotta love it innit even though i miss driving across country i love staying home more hahahaha, i just bought this new laptop so i promess i will be posting and keeping in touch as often as i can just like i used to do…keep safe out there on them roads and keep it between the lines 10-4… have a good weekend my wonderful british friends, now i’m going back to drinking my beer as it is my b-day weekend and i’m planning on a proper ■■■■ up hahahaha…cheers y’all :smiley:

i’m glad its working out for you, get those pictures posted