It could be you

Here’s a link to my blog, http://www.brandttruck.com/blog you can see that anything’s possible :wink:

I like :slight_smile: Very detailed blog by the way! I have linked it so I can carry on reading it at some point soon!

America sounds great for trucking! Such long distance trips as well compared to the UK! Each job must feel like a new adventure and a bit like a holiday too!

After 20 odd years in the UK and Europe, it is a holiday :laughing:

I had a read of it and had read it before at some point too. Must be great and a dream come true to uproot and go trucking in the US, must of been hard to sort it all out though i’m guessing? I’d love to do it myself but have not got the foggiest on where/how to start the process. Great Blog, thanks.

It was vey easy to come over here, I just phoned up a firm that was able to offer jobs to immigrants and then jumped on a plane, took my Canadian class one and Robert’s your Mother’s brother :wink:

A great read and a good insight into trucking in the US, it seems like every part of the trip was a pleasure to drive and not too many traffic jams etc ( 4 hours to do 100 miles!!! :open_mouth: ) and as you know it can take that long to do 10 miles here :unamused:
Even getting loaded and away sounded hassle free :open_mouth: ).

A very enjoyable blog…keep 'em coming, and well done on making the move :sunglasses:.

John.

As a long time lurker to these forums, and having read many great diaries, I have to thank you for putting this up. After watching the semis thunder up and down the highway all day and night as a 12 year old boy at our hotel in Florida I’ve wanted to be a trucker, specifically in the US/Canada.

Of course I’m just starting down the road, trying to find work here in the UK like so many others, but blogs like this are a great reminder of where I want to end up and that it can be achieved if you push for it. If I can get over there by the time I’m 30 then it will be mission accomplished!